900 foot driveway approaches this private lot situated on gently sloping hilltop with 8 open acres including home site and 6 acres of three fenced pastures and barn paddock. Surrounding wooded areas provide shelter for numerous white tailed deer and turkey. To view a Virtual Tour refer to Zillow listing at
658 Brice Station Rd SE, Silver Creek, Ga 30173.
- This magnificent home was designed by renowned architect Lamar Webb. The main living area features a 24 foot vaulted ceiling with tall windows overlooking the majestic surroundings. The large living room is open to the kitchen, dining room and den. The Main floor includes:
- Mudroom/Laundry room entered from carport.
- Two bedrooms with separate baths and walk in closets.
- Screened Porch off Master Bedroom joins a covered wooden deck that extends the length of the southern exposure.
- Stairs to the lower level lead to a family room and two bedrooms each with separate bath. An 1800 sq ft unfinished basement and utility room complete the lower level. All rooms on this level have walkout access.
- Gas fireplace.
- Central heat and air.
- Two sixty gallon gas water heaters.
- Carport for two vehicles.
- Wooded areas and pastures bordered with Elecro-braid Fencing and gates.
- Sand exercise arena 80x140ft. Excellent drainage.
- Underground water with freeze-proof yard hydrantsfor all pastures.
Horse Facility Features
- Morton Barn 36x40ft. Four 12x12 stalls. Grain/storage room. 12x18 tackroom/office with cabinets, sink, hot water, refrigerator and half bath. Hay storage and loft for 200 bales. Covered front porch for shelter with walk in entrances to three stalls. Covered rear porch 40x13 for parking horse trailer, tractor, etc. Two stalls can easily be converted to 12x24 if desired. Barn has lightning rods and grounding system.
- 10 miles
- 8 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
658 Brice Station Rd, Silver Creek, Floyd County, Georgia