Advertise on HorseProperties.net
HorseProperties.Net is the premier destination for horse properties. With millions of page views, excellent website engagement, and thousands of sessions, you can be assured of buyers actively searching for equine real estate.
We Rank #1 on Google, Yahoo, and Bing searches, resulting in phenomenal worldwide traffic on our website. We also focus on search engine ranking in local markets, attracting interested buyers in your area as well.
- HorseProperties.net has 287% more monthly clicks than our next competitor.
- HorseProperties.net has 38% more search keywords than our next competitor.
- HorseProperties.net has 32% more page one keywords than our next competitor.
Our website connects buyers with sellers. We make it simple for potential buyers to connect directly with you, the listing agent -- with no middleman.
Advertising all of your equine listings is affordable:
3 months: $59 ($19.67/mo)
6 months: $79 ($13.17/mo)
12 months: $99 ($8.25/mo)
We also have a special discount for multiple ads: 5% off for two ads, 10% off for 3 ads, 15% off for 4 ads, and 20% off for 5 or more ads. And, you can change your ad to another property at any time with no extra charge. There is no automatic renewal, no sign-up fee, no cancellation fee -- no hidden charges. Just a one-time payment.
Posting Your Listing Is Simple:
- Click on “Log-in” in the upper-right corner of the Home page.
- Click LOGIN if you have an account, or click REGISTER, if you don't.
- From your Dashboard, create your ad, upload your photos, and then click Publish.
Once you publish your ad, you will receive:
- A complete web page for your listing – with unlimited text and up to 30 photos at no extra charge – and no other agent will advertise on behalf of your property.
- A weekly newsletter will be sent to over 100,000 people in the equestrian or real estate industry, showcasing our newest properties by state, and including your ad.
- If you are a licensed real estate agent, you will be listed on our page for qualified agents. A paper certificate will be mailed to you. The certificate is for you to present directly to the seller. It's another way for you to show your client your excellent work on their behalf. We have had a great response from agents who sent out the certificates…their clients were thrilled to see the global Internet exposure that their property was receiving.