Every now and then a rare and exciting homestead hits the market. Sometimes we wait years for the right combination of location, land, style, and quality. Reminiscent of an historic ranch, this property is a superior example of harmony between home, equestrian center, and the sacred land it rests upon. The unsurpassed quality and character make this a true legacy ranch property.
This inviting and comfortable premier horse property includes:
MAIN HOUSE | 4 Bedrooms | 6 Bathrooms | 7,853 Square Feet| 2 Car attached garage
GUEST HOUSE | 2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 1,636 Square Feet | 4 Car attached garage
BUNK HOUSE | 5 Bedrooms | 5 Bathrooms | 4,514 Square Feet | 3 Car detached garage
EQUESTRIAN CENTER LIVING QUARTERS | 1 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom | 1,914 Square Feet
EQUESTRIAN CENTER | 33,000 Total Square Feet
INDOOR & OUTDOOR ARENAS
Watch the video tour #1
- A main level living primary home, a two bedroom, two bath guest house, a second home ripe for a rental or additional guest space. Character and charm are packed into every indoor and outdoor space. Each room, deck or patio feels like a retreat, a place to unwind and relax. Layers of natural landscaping combined with the bubbling water feature contribute to the happy vibe of this distinguished property. 1,570 square feet of covered outdoor living areas plus 1,131 square feet of decks and patios
- The Second Chance Ranch encompasses 50 acres of pristine, park-like land.
- Within 10 minutes of daily amenities, 35 minutes to Denver, 20 minutes to Evergreen and 50 minutes to DIA.
- The fenced gentle acreage offers expansive space for any horse or recreation needs.
- Lot Size: 49.57 Acres
- Fencing: Fenced Pasture
- Zoning - A2
Horse Facility Features
- A second to none, equestrian center with an indoor and outdoor arena and a first-class one bedroom, one bath living quarters with arena viewing.
- 33,000 +/- square foot equestrian center
- 8 Stalls (2 birthing stalls)
- 8 Outdoor runs
- Automatic waterers
- 20,000 square foot indoor arena with a clay and sand base and viewing walkway
- Tack room
- Wash rack
- 3/4 bathroom
- Hay storage
- Equipment storage
- 20 foot wide ingress/egress for large trailers/vehicles
- 2-2,000 gallon water storage tanks
- Full barn generator
- 45,000 square foot outdoor arena, plus 6 fenced pastures/corrals that take full advantage of the site
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
9141 Mountain Ranch Rd, Conifer, Jefferson County, Colorado