Welcome to your dream equestrian oasis in the heart of the Texas Hill Country – a meticulously crafted ranchette property in the enchanting landscape of Wimberley, Texas. Spanning ±21.55 acres, this estate has been thoughtfully designed to cater to the desires and necessities of both the discerning equine enthusiast and those just looking for their own turnkey Hill Country retreat.
The property is situated along a scenic drive bordering Onion Creek and Mt. Gainor Rd., offering both privacy and convenience. Located approximately 15 minutes from downtown Dripping Springs and just 50 minutes from Austin, this estate provides a tranquil escape without sacrificing accessibility.
Watch the video tour #1
- Residence: Located above the barn is an artfully designed ±2160 SF, 1/1 residence that combines a high-end luxurious feel with immersion in the surrounding landscape. Its state-of-the-art appliances and tasteful finishings give you everything you need to feel at home while being nearby your horses. Downstairs is another 1/1 672 SF studio that can be used as a manager's quarters, office, guest suite, etc.
- Upon entering the private entry gate, you’ll be impressed by a series of manicured paddocks adorned with large Oaks and brilliant rye grass. Then, as you move further into the property along the riding trail system, you’ll cross a concrete low water crossing over a seasonal creek to ascend to what feels like the top of the Hill Country near the eastern edge of the property. From here, it is easy to envision the construction of a new residence to take advantage of the striking westerly views. The privacy, serenity, and boundless views created here make the property feel much larger. In addition to the seasonal creek, there are two other small water tanks that help supplement the abundant wildlife of Deer, Turkey, and Dove. Amidst riding trails and creek bottoms, the landscape seamlessly blends with the facilities, creating a practical yet aesthetically pleasing equestrian retreat.
- Unrestricted and AG Exempt:
- The property is both unrestricted and AG exempt, catering to a variety of uses including a private equine facility, a private homestead, a weekend retreat, a venue, a boarding facility, and more.
Horse Facility Features
- - Equine Facilities: The property boasts a no-expense-spared four-stall barn with 12x12 stalls, auto-watering systems, heating and cooling, and a padded brick center aisle. A tack room, laundry, heated indoor wash bay, mud/bathroom, feed supply room, and direct paddock access ensure the utmost convenience for both horses and caretakers.
- - Additional Amenities: A 1692 sqft three-bay equipment barn with RV pull-through, fully connected RV pad site, private gated entrance, crushed granite drive, private well supplemented by a 65k gal. rainwater collection system, 20x60 meter outdoor arena with mirror, multiple turnouts, round pen, outdoor wash rack, plumbed water troughs, and black steel fencing are just a glimpse of the additional amenities that make this property extraordinary.
- 15 miles
- 2 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
5845 Mount Gainor Rd, Wimberley, Hays County, Texas