If you want to be rural but close enough to the city, this is the place. Come check this property out! THIS IS NOT A MANUFACTURED HOME. This is a custom designed & built log home, sturdier than most custom built homes. Next to the Hagerman Wildlife Refuge this area will not be developed into a housing community. Property is surrounded by horse and cattle ranches. Situated between 2 recreational lakes, Lake Texoma and Lake Ray Roberts, close to casinos, and easy commute to DFW Metroplex. Prime horse area with plenty of amazing veterinarians and a variety of equine disciplines.
Watch the video tour #1
- Home is a custom built log cabin with 3 bedrooms plus office along with open kitchen/living area. Heat & AC is Mitsubishi mini-splits which are VERY economical. Very low utility bills even in the triple digit summer. Very functional kitchen with large eat at island. Features a down draft electric cooktop along with fridge, dishwasher, disposal, wall oven/microwave combo. Large pantry with lots of cabinet storage. Laundry room with plenty of overhead cabinets as well. Flooring is luxury vinyl plank (old barn wood look). Home is insulated very well which provides for very low utility bills. City water. Security lights on barn and shop, metal roof which lowers insurance. Property is also AG exempt. Great front and back porches with Trex decking, cedar posts, and guttered.
- The property is cross fenced with pipe for separation along with water to pastures. The back 6 ac is a hay field which produces approx 500-700 square bales per cut, of beautiful bermuda.
- The shop/garage is 25×26 with LED lighting, 2 rollup doors, walk thru door and a large parking area large enough for trailers.
- The Arena is ready for your use at 200×100. Room to expand arena and add roping chutes, for the roper. Perfect setup for cattle.
- This is a beautiful, unique turnkey home in an amazing setting. It is completely setup for horses. Just move in and enjoy the country.
Horse Facility Features
- Outside gives you a 4 stall barn with covered runs along with concrete isle. Barn can be added on to. Plenty of room for hay storage and/or tractor. Barn is approximately 30×50 with an 18 ft breezeway, LED lighting, electrical outlets over each stall, two rollup doors, automatic waters, 30 amp and 50 amp outlets along with RV/trailer septic hookups. Top rail pipe fencing with no climb wire covers the front part of the property.
- 21 miles
- 15 miles
- 34 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2290 Brooks Ln, Sadler, Grayson County, Texas