Set on a sprawling 17.21-acre landscape, this unique property offers not only luxurious living and top-notch equestrian facilities but also picturesque views that will take your breath away. Prepare to be captivated by the beauty that surrounds you. Nestled on this remarkable estate is a high-end luxury home that boasts panoramic windows, strategically placed to frame the stunning mountain
views. The property is just 15 minutes to skiing, and 25 minutes to Lake Tahoe.
Watch the video tour #1
- The open-concept living areas in this residence offer an abundance of natural light and a front-row seat to the mesmerizing scenery.
- The incredible office/library will please the most voracious reader.
- Bedrooms include four in the main house with one functioning as a workout room.
- The large primary bathroom has a jetted tub for relaxation after a long day on the trails, a walk-in shower, and large double vanity area with plenty of storage.
- The serene primary bedroom has a gas fireplace and walk-in closet.
- Two spacious guest bedrooms come with ensuite bathrooms so your guests can enjoy the privacy and comfort of their personal space.
- In addition to the expansive library, there is another office with glass door shelves to display art or books and lots of storage for important documents.
- The quartz countertops in the large kitchen provide plenty of space for prep work and serving your guests as they mingle in the great room while taking in the mountain views.
- Appliances include a 6-burner stove with dual ovens and griddle, microwave, warming drawer, and large side by side refrigerator/freezer.
- A butler's panty provides extra space for service items and storage, and a refrigerated wine closet will keep your best vintages at 55-60 degrees.
- The dining room allows space to host larger dinner parties.
- For those passionate about riding and training, a professionally designed riding 80' x 120' arena gives enough space for a lesson, quick hack or brisk canter.
- This expansive space is perfectly suited for refining your equestrian skills or hosting events and clinics.
- Next to the arena is another small turn out pasture and an 80' round pen.
- The property has its own bridle paths both inside and outside the fenced perimeter.
- This beautiful estate boasts its own impressive private entry gate, and security features with an alarm.
- Two acres of the property are fully landscaped.
- The large patio area is a perfect place to host a special event, barbecue, or simply sit beside the firepit by the pond enjoying a cool evening and mountain views.
Horse Facility Features
- The meticulously designed barn with five horse stalls is a haven for your equine companions.
- The stalls are 12' x 12' with 12' x 24" run outs, and equipped with premium features like automatic waterers to ensure the utmost comfort and well-being of your horses.
- Conveniently located within the barn are temperature-controlled tack room, wash area, and storage spaces for all your equestrian needs.
- A 12' x 12' wash stall with hot and cold water is a secure spot to groom and bathe your equines.
- Attic area in the barn is a 24x36 storage area with a motorized lift for convenience.
- Two of the four pastures have 10' x 10' run in sheds.
- Pastures are divided by 5' no climb fencing.
- Two large sheds behind the barn provide plenty of protected space for horse trailers, hay, and farm equipment.
- The gravel pad is large enough for a horse trailer to be able to pull around.
- In addition to the main residence, this property features separate 2-bedroom living quarters situated above the barn.
- This unique arrangement provides a private and convenient space for guests, caretakers, or trainers, with its own kitchen, living area, bedrooms, and laundry room, this self-contained unit offers comfort and independence while still maintaining a close connection to the equestrian facilities.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
595 W Fork Vista Ln, Gardnerville, Douglas County, Nevada