This 33-acre working Thoroughbred farm is nestled on a quiet country lane 35 minutes to downtown Saratoga Springs.
Watch the video tour #2
- The 1850s 3-bed, 2-bath farmhouse features wood floors, granite countertops, built-ins, ceramic backsplash, crown molding, 2-car garage and inground pool.
- -Updated kitchen and mudroom is radiant heated. Lots of storage in cabinets, built-in shelves and generous pantry
- -Formal dining room with chair rail and crowned molding is the centerpiece of the home with direct access to covered front porch and spectacular mountain views
- -The living room and den were two separate rooms at one point. If a 1st floor bedroom was necessary or desired, it would be very easily to convert this large room into two separate rooms
- -The pellet stove provides a warm, cozy feel to large living room and dining room
- -2nd floor features 3 large bedrooms, a full bath and has wood floors throughout
- The 33 acres is a rolling landscape with both open hay fields and fenced-in pastures. The verdant fields are a mix of clay-loam soil. The Sellers have soil analysis and fertilize accordingly every 2 years. The open fields are presently used for hay production but could be utilized as additional pasture/grazing land or crop production such as fruit orchard, corn, or tree farm. Annual field production is approximately 2,000 bales of 1st and 2nd cutting hay.
Horse Facility Features
- There are 3 horse barns, 17 stalls, 8 pastures/paddocks and hayfields.
- -Barn 1 has 9 box stalls 10'x12', a wash stall, shavings storage and tack room.
- -Barn 2 is a shed-row style barn; it has 3 large stalls and a feed room.
- -Barn 3 is insulated and has 5 20'x20' foaling stalls, an office, camera system.
- -The larger barns (#1 and #3) have loft storage for approx. 600 hay bales each.
- -The equipment/party barn with finished 2nd story loft is a great space for storage/ workshop.
- -The Farm has also been a beautiful backdrop for a wedding and bridal shower.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
270 Crosier Rd, Salem, Washington County, New York