60+ acre equine training facility in excellent condition with 2 barns, 50 stalls, 5/8-mile training track with starting gate, training/schooling & jump arenas, enclosed exercise area, 10 pastures with safe fencing & run-in sheds. 4 residences on the farm; a main residence for owner and 3 additional for staff or guests housing. Main residence is 4,700 sg/ft, 4 bed/2.5 bath contemporary farmhouse with open floorplan and comfortable feel. Amenities include red oak floors, stainless appliances, granite, wood burning fireplace, soft close cabinets, master en suite with spa-like bath complete with radiant floor heating. Storage building and workshop. Sandy loam soil with excellent drainage, excellent water. Gorgeous views! Located 15 minutes to downtown. Saratoga Springs schools
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- The property has 4 individual residences. The main 4 bed 2.5 bath residence features an open floorplan concept where every room has a stunning view of the farm! Contemporary and traditional finish are blended creating a stylish and very comfortable feel throughout the home. Amenities include red oak floors, stainless appliances, granite, wood burning fireplace, soft close cabinets, master en suite with spa-like bath complete with radiant floor heating.
- The Mgr.'s house is a 3 bed/1 bath home with a newer kitchen. Can also be guest accommodations.
- The log home has 4 beds/2 bath separate 2 car garage is great for employees housing.
- The 1-bedroom apartment is perfect for guests, employees or working student
- This farm has been thoughtfully constructed and is well-laid out in terms of its efficient use of the total acreage. While the majority of the acreage is open, level land; there are wooded areas with riding trails and gently sloping pastures. The land has excellent drainage and superior water quality. As a result, the residences, training areas, pastures/paddocks, and driving areas that surround the farm are usable throughout the year. The pond provides the necessary water supply for pastures and for proper training track and schooling ring maintenance. Mature oak, maple and evergreen trees border the property lines creating both a veil of privacy and a year-round picturesque backdrop for the Farm.
Horse Facility Features
- The focal point of the property is definitely the 5/8 training track complete with clocker's stand and starting gate. The sandy-loam track is used daily for training, and it is in excellent shape. There are 2 barns with tongue & groove stall construction. Barn 1 has 15 stalls, laundry and an enclosed exercise area. Barn 2 has 35 stalls with a viewing area, feed and tack room. There is a newer 6-horse Equisizer. For hacking, schooling and/or jump training there are 3 arenas all with excellent footing and drainage:
- 1 sand arena 150'x150'
- 1 grass arena 150'x200'
- 1 sandy-loam 200'x400'
- After training the horses enjoy 30+ acres of turnout. Each pasture varies in size but has freshwater access, safe fencing and run-in shed. Two large storage/workshop buildings house machinery, hay, feed and bedding supplies and maintenance workshop
- 8.8 miles
- 8 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
76 Medbury Rd, Porter Corners, Saratoga County, New York