• This world-class equestrian facility offers every horse lover's dream; a 42-acre working ranch with a modern home, three barns, seven fenced paddocks, and an outdoor riding arena.
• The 4,800-sq.-ft. equestrian barn provides twelve 14X14 stalls each with its own features including fans and rubber mats. It also has an air-conditioned tack room and a 4,840-sq.-ft. equipment/storage barn with oversized garage spaces and workshop.
• The property boasts a large screened patio with pool and hot tub for post-work relaxation as well as breathtaking views of the surrounding paddocks and mature trees.
• Its convenient location close to I-10 makes it easy to reach A-rated equestrian events and South Walton beaches as well as Destin-Fort Walton Airport.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- After a busy day, the well-appointed home offers a relaxing haven with three spacious beds, three baths and two large living areas, both with cozy feature fireplaces. Tile flooring provides a seamless flow into the open gourmet kitchen, which has granite countertops and a host of cabinets and appliances. The master suite is particularly spacious and has a lavishly appointed bathroom with a deep jetted tub, walk-in shower and twin vanities. When you could go for a dip in a pool, the huge screened patio has a kidney-shaped pool and a hot tub for soothing aching muscles. It's surrounded by far-reaching views of the surrounding paddocks and mature native trees. Combining a dream home and lifestyle with the possibility of a working equestrian business, this is a unique opportunity to change direction and secure the good life
- Experience the ultimate equestrian property on this breathtaking 42-acre estate. Surrounding the perimeter is top-of-the-line 4 plank vinyl horse fencing, ensuring the security and safety of your horses. With seven well-maintained paddocks featuring lush Argentine Bahia grass and automated watering systems, your horses will have the perfect environment to thrive.
- For serious riders, there is a beautifully lit outdoor riding arena designed specifically for performance horses. No expense has been spared in creating the perfect footing for your horses' comfort and performance.
- Conveniently located near I-10, this dream facility is a short drive away from A-rated equestrian events and the stunning South Walton beaches. Additionally, it is in close proximity to the Destin-Fort Walton Airport, making travel a breeze.
- While DeFuniak Springs continues to undergo revitalization, the county is also expanding the municipal airport and breathing new life into the historic downtown area, offering new shopping and dining experiences. Golf enthusiasts will also be pleased to find two golf courses within 15 miles of the ranch.
Horse Facility Features
- This remarkable property offers twelve 14x14 stalls, each thoughtfully designed with its own center drain and individual high-performance ceiling fans. The custom slip-resistant rubber mats ensure cleanliness and aid in fly control, providing a comfortable environment for your horses.
- Step into the air-conditioned tack room, equipped with a washer/dryer, refrigerator, hot and cold water, and a convenient half bath. It's the perfect space to store your equipment and supplies while enjoying modern amenities.
- Need additional storage? Look no further than the impressive 4,840-sq.-ft. equipment/storage barn, featuring three oversized garage spaces and a workshop area. Whether you have hay, shavings, or trailers to store, this barn has you covered.
- The third barn spans an incredible 6,850 square feet with concrete flooring – ideal for storing hay, shavings, trailers, and more. With an industrial diesel generator and a high-pressure agricultural well in place, this ranch is fully self-sustaining.
- 35 miles
- 15 miles
- 61 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
5676 FL-2, DeFuniak Springs, Walton County, Florida