JUST REDUCED. This 10+ parcel has a nice 3/2 manufactured home with a full-length wooden deck. There is a long winding deeded and private driveway to the property. Large Oaks line the whiteboard fencing as you enter the property. Fruit trees and a garden can be seen as soon as you enter as well as the large outbuilding which can hold up to 6 cars, tractors, and toys and is air conditioned in the back as well as a large separate space in the rear of the building. The property is located in Buckingham where other equestrian estates and farms are located. The current owners have horses and raise goats. If you are one of the many folks wanting to raise chickens or rabbits, this property has pens already in place to satisfy your interest in farming.
- The home has a nice floor plan with inside utilities. It has a newer roof installed in 2018 and some recent remodeling, including plank vinyl flooring, fresh paint new baseboards plus SOLAR! Enjoy the benefits of the solar that was installed within the past year! It also has a leaf filter system for the gutters. All appliances convey including washer and dryer. There is a 2nd door in the home off the utility room, The garage/shop has several finished a/c areas and serves multiple purposes.
- The garage/shop has several finished a/c areas and serves multiple purposes. There is an office in the back and a large separated area which is also air-conditioned, It also has a partially completed bathroom. This could hold 6 or more cars, boats, tractors, or other outdoor toys.
- You will enjoy visits from wild turkeys in your pastures, owls, hawks, and eagles.
- If you want to farm, this property at one time grew blueberries and you might give it a go!
Horse Facility Features
- There are 2 4-stall barns on the property. The largest of the two barns has plenty of room for adding a feed room, or tack room. Currently, there is a separate shed which serves as a feed room. The large steel building with a/c can also house the tack in a climate-controlled environment. The property has 7 pastures and a pond.
- There is so much room to do so much more, from arenas to additional stalls.
- If you enjoy trail riding, Harnes Marsh is only a trail ride away. No need for trailering, you and your friends can ride for miles without going to any highly trafficked areas.
- 11 miles
- 6 miles
- 4 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
5460 Jackson Rd, Fort Myers, Lee County, Florida