Equestrians? Buyers interested in a private country setting but the convenience of a short drive to schools, library, banks, services, shops, hospital, conservation areas, state parks and riding trails? This hidden gem is set off a beautiful country road in the highly desirable North Framingham area. At the top of a private shared drive (3 homes on the private drive), you'll find a mid-century modern deck style home with an open floor plan and vaulted ceilings which flow from the kitchen to dining area to Great Room with 3 bedrooms (wall removed between bedrooms 2 and 3) and 2 baths (1 full bath with tub and one half bath plumbed for a future shower). Step outside to an inground swimming pool (new liner about 5 years ago) bounded by pristine woodlands and abutting land owned by Sudbury Valley Trustees. There's more: a barn with 3-4 stalls (water and electricity), enclosed riding/training ring (47' x 60' with electricity), exercise fields and more. Put your imagination to work and update this eclectic home and outbuildings to your own personal tastes and needs.
Watch the video tour #1
- *Mid-century modern deck style home built in 1958 ready for updates
- *Unique woods used within the home by the seller's father, sea Captain Healey, who collected exotic wood during his career.
- *Roof on home constructed 10 years ago and insulated with top quality high density foam.
- *Enclosed carport features insulated ceiling, walls and floor and could easily be converted as additional living space for home.
- *2 standard wood burning fireplaces (one in great room and one in master bedroom)
- *Dual heating system via oil or wood
- *200 amp electricity in home
- *Partially finished basement
- *Public city water; private sewage (Title V inspection to be performed by seller prior to closing)
- *In ground swimming pool with new liner installed approximately 5 years ago
- *Decorative small reflecting pool with liner
- *5.2 acres on private shared driveway servicing 3 homes (driveway agreement recorded, a copy of which is available upon request)
Horse Facility Features
- *Barn with 3-4 stalls, with water and 100 amp electricity (currently used for storage)
- *Former enclosed riding ring, 47' by 60', 100 amp electricty, with new LED overhead lighting (currently used for storage)
- 5 miles
- 2 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1055 Grove St, Framingham, Middlesex County, Massachusetts