An hour and a very few minutes to the Balzac Racetrack Or International Show jumping facility Spruce Meadows, and the Lethbridge racetrack .This beautiful property is located SE of Calgary between Vulcan and Milo Alberta , within 15 minutes of Lake MacGregor Recreational Area and campground . Originally developed in 1982 as a thoroughbred training and breeding facility, complete with a racetrack patterned from the previous Calgary racetrack.
This Quarter section of land with amazing views to the Buffalo hills and the Rockies consists of tame / native grass with buildings . Pipe rail fencing surrounds the perimeter as well as the Paddocks.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- The spacious home has 3,000 sq ft on the main and upper floors .
- Fully developed 2,480 Sq ft basement .
- Attached 4 car garage and a swimming pool area of 2,074 Sq ft
- Oak trim is featured throughout .
- Each floor has their own Beautiful field stone wood burning fireplace in the living room , master Bedroom and and family room .
- The upper floor with its great views , features 4 large bedrooms two of which have their own ensuites.
- The main floor boasts a large country kitchen , powder room , office , laundry room , large living room and dining room , with a cute hospitality bar nook .
- The home would make a lovely Bed & Breakfast venue. Or diversify with a wedding / Company Bar-B-Que gatherings . Also can be considered a great place for Retreats . So many options to explore with this Property!
- The basement includes a large billiards room , fitness room and child’s play room and it has a large display area , with sunken dance floor and a full bar.
- The property has a 4,000 Sq ft Mechanical work shop with 3 large doors and two upper mezzanines . This large shop can be used for both welding and mechanical businesses.
- One area can be heated .
- Cement floor throughout.
- Most years , there is a lovely pond of significant size with a small island . It can be stocked with fish in the summer .
Horse Facility Features
- The horse barn is a outstanding 204 Ft long x 36’6” wide .
- It has 20 indoor box stalls - 12’x10’ - 6 of which have feed tip out trays .
- There are 10 box stalls under the lean -to (on side of barn ) completely closed in with double doors and
- 8 covered tie stalls .
- The back end of barn has an 60’ x 36 ‘ indoor area that can be used for most anything .. storage to lunging.
- Several Smaller pipe turnout paddocks as well as larger paddocks with shelters and
- Most have waterers .
- Good quantity and quality of water .
- 15 miles
- 15 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
H256+XR Milo, Milo, Vulcan County, Alberta