PRICE REDUCED! Like keeping an eye on your horses? Imagine walking out of your house & directly into your 9-stall barn! Welcome to Streator Hill Farm, a very unique equestrian property on 33 +/- rolling acres with spectacular views of the Blue Ridge Mountains & in close proximity to Madison County's best wineries. The spacious two-bedroom/two full bath plus bonus room home, can easily be expanded for more bedrooms. The well-appointed barn provides all the luxuries you could desire for your horses. Both indoor & outdoor riding arenas allow for all-weather riding. This farm was built to uncompromising standards by a professional equestrian focusing on ease of operation, efficiency & safety. With all that it offers, it would be impossible to duplicate this property for anywhere near this price.
* 168' x 70' indoor arena with sand, rubber & fiber footing
* 66' x 198'(approx)outdoor arena
* Center-aisle stable with 9 12'x12' matted stalls, hot & cold water in the wash bay & custom stall fronts with drop-down sections on the doors, automatic waterers & easy feed-through stall fronts.
* Several stalls have steel reinforced dutch doors leading out to individual paddocks.
* Easy access to Route 29, riding trails in the Shenandoah National Park & Commonwealth Horse Park.
* There is a building site with stunning Blue Ridge Mountain views.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
585 Graves Mill Rd, Madison, Madison County, Virginia