Looking for an equestrian property? Cattle Property? This 9.72 acre property has so many possibilities including a 60X120 covered arena and an 84X60 barn. The well log for the property shows a well depth of 82’ and a flow of 25 gpm and is available upon request. The well was re-cased and had a new pressure tank installed within the last 5 years. The well is located in a large pump house that also has room for some storage. The septic is standard septic system. The seller stated that the tank was pumped a year ago when they applied for the building permit. The tank is a 1,000 gallon concrete tank with 650’ of drain field. All of this was inspected by the county at the time of application for building permit. High Speed Internet is provided by STCT in Stayton.
- This manufactured home is a double-wide constructed in 1977. The home has been detitled and is in good condition with a metal roof, covered front porch on the front and a front porch on the back with beautiful views to the west. The master bedroom suite is located on one end of the home with the other three bedrooms and bathrooms on the other end. The master is a good size with a walk-in closet and a bathroom with a separate tub and shower. There is a newer pellet stove in the living room that has no problem heating the home. The home has newer vinyl double pane windows. This property is located only 4 miles from Stayton, Oregon and is serviced by Stayton School District and the Stayton Fire Department. Financing information is available upon request (20% down on a conventional loan).
- The sellers intended on constructing a new stick home on the property: and leaving the mfd home as a hardship home but have decided not to move forward with those plans. They have jumped through all the hoops with Linn County for a building permit which they tell me would be transferable to a new owner. Buyers to do their own diligence with Linn County Planning Department.
- The home and outbuildings sit in the middle of the property with acreage on both sides. The acreage nearest Stayton Scio Road has a gentle slope and is fenced and cross fenced. The property on the back side of the property is not fully fenced but is nice level acreage. The soils on this property are predominantly Salkum Silty Clay Loam.
Horse Facility Features
- Stable Barn: This barn is 60X84 with 10 stalls. Part of the building has a concrete floor which is excellent for hay and equipment storage. There are five stalls at the back of the barn with a new awning and area for nice stall runs. Some of the stalls are oversized stalls that could be used for foaling. There is a tack room that could be easily expanded. This building is open on east side and has a large sliding door on the south side for easy access.
- Arena Building: The covered arena is 60X120. The seller is working on getting it leveled and back in riding shape. It has been used as a loafing shed for a few years.
- 5 miles
- 5 miles
- 20 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
40520 Stayton Scio Rd, Scio, Linn County, Oregon