Country atmosphere with an enchanting farmhouse setting. This horse property with 30.34 acres is fenced & cross fenced. The grounds are well manicured with an abundance of mature trees. Located near a large pond is a walk through horse stable which offers four stalls with sliding doors, a grooming area & a cedar tack room. Located next to the horse stable is a horse barn which the owners use to store hay. There are many beautiful places located on site & in the immediate area to ride horses. The large farmhouse style home, with approximately 4,433 Htd sf, is located on a private road & comes with an updated second home which could be used as a guest home or investment property. Even though this is a country setting, it is just 8 miles from Fort Smith, AR located on the AR/OK state-line where you will find many places of business to suit the needs of most. Though the rooms are much larger than they appear, the pictures & video will show the true image of the beauty in this custom built home.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- Dreamy kitchen open to the large living room with a wood burning fireplace.
- Dining room made for entertaining with a sitting area for visiting. It can serve as a sunroom with a view.
- A large study which could be an office or perfect setting for home schooling. 2nd Separate office as well.
- Total of 4 bedrooms with 2 on the main floor & 2 upstairs all are spacious with walk in closets.
- Beautiful laundry room with extra storage and an exterior door which leads to the stone patio area.
- Walk in pantry, 3 large walk in storage closets, and 2 utility closets.
- Full bathroom with tub shower combo upstairs.
- Media room/game room which could serve as a second living room located upstairs.
- 34x20 unfinished bonus room which is currently used a a work out/ exercise room & plenty of storage.
- Soaring ceilings on the main floor as well as wide doorways & spacious hallways.
- Oversized 3 car garage with exterior door which leads to the stone patio area.
- A wide front porch that is 3/4 of the length of the home. It offers a large padded porch swing.
- A 2nd home comes with the property. It has approximately 1550 Htd sf. 3BR 2BA has numerous updates
- 30.34 acres fenced and cross fenced
- Large Pond
- Mature Trees
- Areas for riding horses
Horse Facility Features
- Horse Stable offers 4 stalls with sliding barn style doors, a grooming area and cedar tack shed.
- Horse Barn to store hay, ATVs, side-by-sides and mowers.
- Land is fenced & cross fenced.
- 15 miles
- 6 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
17345 McDonald Rd, Spiro, Le Flore County, Oklahoma