Located in Beautiful Historic Stone Ridge with Incredible Mohonk Views: Professional Built Equestrian center built 15 years ago, with INCREDIBLE 100x 250 INDOOR arena with full size Dressage arena, conference Center, 35 stall, Raised Center Aisle designed barn with all T&G southern yellow Pine walls and stalls, all with exterior Dutch doors and some with attached walk out paddocks, have two 12x24 fouling stalls, tack areas, Two Tack Rooms (never enough space), Feed room, wash stall and fully matted stalls. all custom hardware are hot dip galvanized so never rust and very heavy duty. A matching new 36x72 hay barn holds 5k bales of hay/ utility barn , heated tack rooms, baths, and more. Many Trails close by.
All Lands are Agricultural and under the NYS right to Farm Laws. Has tax advantages.
Optional - Great for a CANNABIS operation!!!
This is a professional facility close to HITS and only 90 min from NYC in a historic area.
Think Get Ready to Ride - This is the largest indoor arena in the area and has 14' clearance at the walls/ 34' at the center and all metal supports are also hot dip galvanized, so never rust. The footing was 400 tons of sand, 30 tons crumb rubber and fabric footing to top it off. No expense spared in this custom facility. Move in and saddle up!
The property has an additional shop, garage, kennel and another 6 buildings.
- Turn of the Century Home with chestnut moldings and three floors. it is ready for renovation and has a new Metal roof which will last another 100 years. This home has open areas open, and split bedroom floor-plan, perfect for everyday living and entertaining. The main floor features include combined living room/dining room/kitchen with original hard wood floors, a large entry with sitting room, and office. The primary bedroom has a plan for luxury bathroom with double sink vanity, separate shower, and a soaking tub, perfect after hours in the saddle. The guest spaces include a main floor bedroom and bath, and an upper-level bedroom and bath plan .
- Enjoy evenings on the covered front porch with views of the pastures and entertain friends.
- 45 acres with trails ,views etc There are 11 paddocks and trails as well as preserved nature areas.
- There are hay fields which can be used for many other crops.
- Available are all the equipment, Tractors, Backhoe, implements, Baler, Mowers groomers and much more. The buildings have a 100 years of tools and other items which a farm needs.
- There are white board fencing and other on all the paddocks.
- Unlimited water supply with one well producing over 300 GPM.
- Super Views and quiet location close to all amenities.
- There are additional areas to add additional homes on the property and a Separate Home Site with Mohonk Views is available. This would be a super compound and the private community has homes valued over 1.5 million.
Horse Facility Features
- The Indoor Arena- with fabric roof for natural light and fully new LCD lighting which makes it bright and no shadows in the arena. All lighting in the facility are LCD lights making the Farm very energy efficient. Conference area, bath, kitchen and office
- Stall Barn 36x252 with Center aisle- two Tack rooms, Bathrooms - 36 Stalls Matted- dutch doors, all doors are sliding.
- Hay Barn 36x72 Raised Center aisle with sliding doors can hold 5k bales of hay and has workshop area.
- All Buildings are on Full foundations and can be converted to other uses. This would be a perfect Cannabis Facility with great farm land and indoor facilities.
- There are many options for this facility and this is all certified Agricultural and Right To Farm Laws.
- 12 miles
- 1 miles
- .1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
35 Warren Way, High Falls, Ulster County, New York