Welcome to the gated entrance of this exquisite Prairie-style country estate perched on 151 acres of pure serenity outside the city of Chicago. Come via car, train or land on the private heli-pad. This expansive setting has over 7,500 sq. ft of living space, plus guest and pool houses, surrounded by landscaped horse paddocks, barns, stable and an indoor riding arena. Game room, movie theater and wine tasting room are ready for corporate or family entertainment.
This nearby escape is created by Chicago's architect Rick Zinni who built this gorgeous home and setting to be one with nature and endless room to roam away from the hustle and bustle. This property seems perfect for your family's vacation home, a corporate retreat, a horse lover's primary or second home or anyone desiring 151 of open space.
Watch the video tour #1
- 3 Homes (Main House, Guest House and Pool House)
- Main Home: Modern spacious kitchen, catering kitchen, pantry and keeping room. Exquisite decorated interior. Move in ready!
- Dual stone baths, large dressing rooms, windowed galleries, two-story fireplace, flagstone hallways , two offices, throughout lined with windows filled with every changing day light. Add'l double sided fireplaces, several wet bars, lower level includes: game room w/billiards, ping pong, a poker alcove, professional skee ball alley and 12 seat movie theater. Several wet bars, cocktail lounge, walk-in wine cellar and tasting room for guests.
- The property also includes a separate gated entrance to the Graciously appointed 2 bed/ 2 bath Guest Home with screened in porch and entertaining areas. A separate pool pavilion with full bath, kitchen, pebble tech pool and jacuzzi outdoors.
- 151 Acres. (see video)
- Herringbone Stone Pathways to guide you throughout the property
- Cedar/Stone Prairie Style Home built by Rick Zinni - Chicago's Finest Architect
- Your own personal "HeliPad" - super popular!!
- Main House, Guest House, Pool House, Main Barn, Hay Barn, Storage / Equipment Building, Generator Building plus more....!
Horse Facility Features
- Indoor Riding Ring (60x120) - Suitable for all disciplines, superior footing, overhead doors for equipment and air flow. Also perfect for wedding or corporate events)
- 6 16x14 Stalls w/Windows, ceiling fans and matted, hot and cold granite wash racks
- Heated Barn, Heated Tack Room and Full Bath
- Storage Area:
- 30x60 open area
- Overhead and service door
- Great for all equipment
- Excellent drainage plus additional storage
- Numerous (four)Pastures and (three) paddocks, three board fencings all around and several all weather lean-to's w/water
- Outdoor arena
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
165/197 SCHNEIDER ROAD, Elburn, Kane County, Illinois