Pass through the gated entrance of this lakefront estate and experience one of St. Cloud’s finest gems. Throughout this completely remodeled Mediterranean style home, you will find that much time has been spent ensuring the utmost quality and comfort. Situated on 22.6 acres of land with mixed land use, this property offers access to Lake Toho and an expanse of land that is home to oak trees, deer, waterfowl, foxes and a number of other wild animals that help bring this property to life. This home boasts a spacious foyer and living room, each with finely appointed columns, beams and stonework. Also find a kitchen with a breakfast nook, island and Brazilian magma countertops, all of which come together to create a chef’s paradise. This home has 6 bedrooms, 2 of which are masters - one upstairs and 1 downstairs, 4 full baths and 1 half bath. Combine these amenities with the remaining living space to create some 4,890 square feet of heated living. Step outside under the cover of a lanai to the heated pool and spa. Here you’ll find a summer kitchen built to entertain, a half bathroom and an outdoor shower. Just beyond, the property opens up to beautiful lake views and a dock stretching out to the water’s edge. For those looking for a property that is a cut above the rest, consider the potential this estate presents. With room to stable your animals, land your helicopter or seaplane or even expand, the opportunities are endless. Additional features: open*14,500 square foot barn f. Great house. All the doors on the main floor are 8 feet high. 700 sq. ft. upstairs balcony for entertaining! You could not rebuild the house for the price being asked. Zoning is for mixed-use. SELLER Financing available. PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE must provide proof of funds or pre-qualification letter prior to scheduling a showing by appointment 24hours notice !!!
WITH APPRAISAL ON HAND OF 6-million
- EXTREME UNIQUE LAKE FRONT PROPERTY ZONED MIX-USE HIGH DENSITY located in fast growing city st cloud , 22.6 acres Lake Front on LK Tohopicaliga,ONLY 1.6 ACRE WET LAND Ready to be developed all due diligence has been done!!I I have all due diligence documentation zoning letter ,sewer , water ,eviorimental development report for all 22.6 acre ,appraisal ,and soil testing, concept plans any questions don’t hesitate to ASK
- THE average depth of Lake tohopekaliga?
- 10-14 feet
- With an average depth of 10-14 feet and a maximum of 18 in one remote location, the East Lake Tohopekaliga bottom is predominately clean and hard. A few good shell beds exist, as well as some bottom rock structures. The latter is somewhat difficult to find but is well worth the effort when you do go fishing.
- List of mayor developments
- This property is immediately south of Fontana Lakes, one of five large master-planned and mixed-use communities that make up Osceola County’s 11,000-acre East Lake Toho element of the Comprehensive Plan.
- 1.Fontana Lakes has an approved Concept Plan that also includes a marina on the cove. The marina would anchor a 248-unit condominium community. In total, the 677-acre project is entitled for 1,752 single-family homes and 1,200 multifamily units. The project is scheduled to break ground on Phase 1 in 2023-2024.
- COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT connected BTI next Fontana Lakes infront of my property currently active PROCESS braking ground spring 2023 called BELLA TERRA !!
- A CRYSTAL LAGOON AND MARINA WILL BE PART OF WHALEY PLATT COMMUNITY COMING TO EAST OF LAKE TOHO IN OSCEOLA COUNTY BRAKING GROUND IN SPRING 2023
- A new 750-acre housing development is coming to Osceola County that will include a fresh-water crystal lagoon and a marina after Osceola County voted to approve the development during Monday’s commission meeting.
- The development, called Whaley Platt, is within the East of Lake Toho Mixed-Use District and will be located approximately 1.5 miles southwest of the Kissimmee Park Road overpass on Florida’s Turnpike. It will include 2,818 units on 99 tracts made up of townhomes and single-family residences in the East Lake Toho district. The development will also include a marina, 6 miles of trails. a man-made crystal lagoon created by Metro Development Group, and will allocate land for a K-8 charter school to be built in the future.Whaley Platt’s’s residents will be able to enjoy swimming in the community pool, waterfront yoga, paddle boarding, kayaking, and the many recreational activities in connection with the crystal fresh water lagoon – the first of its kind in Osceola. Whaley Platt will adhere to the county’s new architectural standards and regional transportation improvements.
- As noted by Osceola County Manager Don Fisher during the county’s board meeting on Monday, “the transportation collaboration agreement has been signed and will be held in escrow until the closing.”RJ Whidden & Associates, Inc. is the Whaley Platt project’s consultant, Metro Development Group is the developer, and Hanson Walter & Associates, Inc. is the civil engineer.Construction on the development is set ON TRACK to begin Spring 2023
- The marina on Friar's Cove would have about 80 boat slips, along with a boat ramp and parking for dozens of vehicles and trailers. (Hans Wilson & Associates)
- Also this week, two other developers have advanced plans for mixed-use projects in the East of Lake Toho district. Fontana Lakes owner Jeff Fuqua filed 2022 construction plans with the South Florida Water Management District for a marina in Friar’s Cove on Lake Toho with over 50 boat slips that will anchor his 677-acre mixed-use development, which is east of the Whaley Platt project.
- The marina project would take up 30 acres and include a boardwalk, boat ramp, and ample parking for vehicles and boat trailers. Floating docks would be utilized for portions of the marina that extend into state sovereign waters.
- D.R. Horton is the contracted buyer for 321 acres just west of the Whaley Platt. It’s already part of the East Lake Toho Conceptual Master Plan, and D.R. Horton recently submitted a Concept Plan with Osceola County to develop the property with a net density of 7.5 homes per acre. The subject site has entitlements in the CMP for 1,290 dwelling units. Those entitlements include the existing homes west of the property.
- 2.property behind mine Osceola’s nearly 6,000-acre Green Island Ranch sold for $140M The 6,000-acre Green Island Ranch property, SOLD to Reed Berlinsky, president of St. Cloud’s Gentry Land Company, and Wheelock Street Capital. The sprawling ranch property features 2.5 miles of lake frontage, and it also has entitlements for a future marina.
- Green Island DRI
- The Green Island DRI is a mixed-use development which was approved by the Osceola County Board of County Commissioners on April 28, 2008. The development includes the following land uses: a maximum of 8,500 single family units, a maximum of 4,500 multi-family units, a maximum of 1,550,000 SF of regional mall, a maximum of 410,000 SF of office park, a maximum of 840,000 SF of research and industrial use, a maximum of 1,200,000 SF of support regional retail-service use, multiple school sites. The Green Island DRI has a buildout date of December 14, 2036.
- 3. First phase 2022 of Osceola’s Edgewater community to launch with 1,125 homes
- BTI Partners has broken ground 2022 on the sitework and road construction for the first phase of its 1,400-acre Edgewater community in Osceola County.BTI paid $40 million last August for the mixed-use community east of Lake Tohopekaliga
- The Concept Plan for Edgewater (Cross Prairie), now in development by BTI Partners, calls for boat lifts at Goblets Cove and on a canal that separates the community from BellaTera and runs into Friars Cove.
- 4. Tohoqua new homes by Lennar
- A community with resort-style amenities, parks, green spaces, wellness center & more
- WHALEY PLATT COMMUNITY & A CRYSTAL LAGOON AND MARINA
- 7.5 miles
- 2 miles
- .2 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
3140 Friars Cove Rd, St. Cloud, Osceola County, Florida