Originally built in 1919 and expanded in the early 2000s, this three-bedroom, 2.5 bath home boasts a formal living room with a fireplace, a dining room, a den/office, and a gourmet chef's kitchen overlooking a spacious family room with a gas insert fireplace. Upstairs, the primary ensuite bedroom offers breathtaking views and a luxurious bathroom with a jacuzzi bathtub. The property features stunning wood floors, a wrap-around covered porch, outdoor eating areas, and a tempting swin spa.
Watch the video tour #1
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bath
- 3,444 +- square feet
- 2.55 +- acre parcel
- Detached two car garage with attached guest room
- Fully owned solar for home, barn and shop.
- Gourmet Chef's Kitchen overlooking spacious family room
- Double ovens and gas cooktop.
- Large pantry
- Breathtaking views
- Fully fenced
- Professional playground
- Older barn for storage
- 3,600 +- Professional Shop with upstairs storage and board room.
- Air compressor in shop with hose nozzles in multiple places in each bay.
- Three bays
- Water outlet with hot water for pressure washing equipment, with special drainage/catch basin.
- Freight elevator to loft storage.
- Wired for 110 and 220.
Horse Facility Features
- 6,000 +- square foot barn.
- 8 Stalls - 6 with attached paddocks.
- Tack room, grain room, wash rack with hot and cold water.
- Giant hay storage area.
- 7 outdoor turnouts.
- Large riding area with sprinkler system
- 2 miles
- 2 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1656 Middle 2 Rock Rd, Petaluma, Sonoma County, California