Nestled in the beautiful Wild Horse Valley above Napa, this ranch estate property has endless possibilities for business or pleasure. Already equipped for equestrian activities, this property also has nearly 82 acres of usable land for potential vineyards. This could also be a great spot for agricultural crops or as a serene location for hosting retreats or camps. This family ranch compound has three dwellings on nearly 180 acres. The Napa ranch compound also has tons of recreational options such as horseback riding, hiking, entertainment area at the arena, and potential for a pool near the main house. Minutes to downtown Napa offer a multitude of dining options and amazing wine tasting experiences. Whether you choose to live in the recently freshened up properties or build your long-term dream home, this Napa ranch estate has it all for you. Come see for yourself all the wonders this estate has to offer.
Watch the video tour #1
- Main house - The main house is a 4bd/4ba with large bonus room and 3-car garage. Formal living and dining areas, large kitchen with separate entertainment bar. The master bedroom includes a sauna as a part of the master bath. The entry courtyard and interior atrium offer plenty of unique gardening opportunities. The large deck in the back offers pristine views of the property.
- Cottage - perched above and overlooking the pond is a 2bd/2ba with carport. The cottage sits on a hill overlooking the pond. Spend your evenings taking in the beauty of the landscape from the extended deck. The gathering family room offers a cozy setting with a centerpiece fireplace and area for relaxing. New flooring, remodeled kitchen, and new paint throughout.
- Log cabin - Rustic log cabin (approx.1,456 sq ft) with carport makes a lovely weekend retreat with its three bedrooms, two baths and a large loft. Living room and kitchen share a space with a vaulted ceiling and wood burning stove. Extended deck with views of the adjacent property pond. New flooring, lighting, back deck, new roof, and remodel of one the bathrooms.
- Large barn - offers an attached 2bd/1ba living space for staff or guest quarters. Small deck off one of the bedrooms directly overlooks the pond and surrounding countryside. New flooring, remodeled kitchen, updated bathroom, and fresh paint throughout.
- This family ranch compound has three dwellings on nearly 180 acres. There is septic and two wells along with a year-round pond. Shared gated entry welcomes you to mature oak trees, natural landscaping & paddocks. Enjoy fishing and relaxing at the end of your day while taking in the beauty of the landscape.
- Extensive rural acreage surrounded by views of neighboring vineyards, mountains, pastures & seasonal pond. A majority of the surrounding properties are premiere vineyards from estates such as Kenzo and Palmaz. Lovely bridal trail encircles the pasture and pond. Hiking trails to a viewpoint overlooking Napa Valley and the San Francisco Bay.
Horse Facility Features
- The property features a state-of-the-art indoor arena (approx. 25,000 sq ft), outdoor arena, round pen, large barn, small barn & hay shed situated on a nearly 180-acre lot.
- The indoor arena has sand footing, commercial shoji panels that can be opened and closed, pulse start metal halide lighting, overhead garage doors for easy entry, large garage for additional storage, two grooming areas, viewing deck with a small kitchenette & downstairs tack room with a full bathroom.
- The large barn site has beautiful views of Wild Horse Valley along with views of the pond and adjacent neighboring indoor arena. Includes 8 large stalls, each with a paddock. Loft extends the length of the building. tack room includes skylights, utility sink, storage, and washer & dryer hookups. Lovely bridle trail encircles the pond.
- 22 miles
- 7 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
7490 Wild Horse Valley Rd, Napa, Napa County, California