Nestled on almost 10 acres, this masterfully designed estate was built with the talents of Tulsa's top engineers, architect, builder and designers. 5 miles from Hardrock Casino and 20 min from Downtown Tulsa and Tulsa International Airport. Mature trees, professionally landscaped. 2 homes custom designed with natural hues. All of the furniture was custom- created to fit the opulence of each room, with a nice selection of artwork and statues placed throughout the estate. This property is a beauty of nature. Abundant wildlife surround the land , much tranquility & peacefulness.
Upon entering the gates & decorative fencing, enjoy the pristine property with natural setting . Park in the 5 car garage of the main home or under the Porte cochere. 4 Car garage and RV parking with 50amp hook up , dump station in 2nd home.
This home is made of stone, Steel and concrete...Blending luxury and convenience, this property offers a warm resort feel and only 20 min from the city.
Watch the video tour #1
- An entertainers delight!! Gorgeous travertine radiant heated floor into garage of main home. Viking appliances , stainless, warming ovens, dual dishwashers, under counter refrigerators and more!
- navy granite countertops, custom vent hood made of several metals. Geo thermal heat and air.
- Nana wall system patio, pizza oven, warming drawers, indoor outdoor kitchen.
- 2 En-Suites, spacious rooms, wood flooring, extra room for workout area, shower for dog washing. Floored attic for 1 or 2 lanes of bowling or game room. heated floored garage. work area- stations,
- See thru fireplace in living room, fireplace in Den. 3 min fr Port 33.
- Dual staircase in Master bedroom, 120" dropdown tv screen. walk-in closets. 20 ft concrete saferoom. 24 hour surveillance system- all furniture, equipment systems, window furnishings, artwork, home furnishings, baby grand, juke box stay with the home. 17 TVS.. so many amenities.
- 2 homes, decorative fencing and gated. Surveillance, Professional landscape, rolling hills and much more!! room for your dreams awaiting you!!!
Horse Facility Features
- Land- extra land available with 2 barns priced separately
- 14 miles
- 5 miles
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
30601 S 4140 Rd, Catoosa, Rogers County, Oklahoma