Willow Pond Ranch for Sale! just minutes to beaches centrally located for access to Stanford/Silicon Valley, Carmel and Big Sur. This farmhouse brings the beauty of the natural world in with commanding 360° views of rolling hills and valleys, oaks and redwoods, woodlands, terraced gardens, abundant fruit trees, 3+ Springs provide fresh water, cascading waterfall and the ranch and valley with year-round creek below. Willow Pond Ranch has created memories for decades in this close community of Soquel, California boasting the best weather in Santa Cruz County. The ranch facilities are currently leased and independently operated as a training ranch. The private estate home overlooking the ranch boasts 5 Star ratings as a popular AirBnB destination.
Rare opportunity to own a magnificent 21 acre estate surrounded by breathtaking views of the Soquel hills. Enjoy tranquil casual living while just minutes away from all of life’s daily conveniences, Silicon Valley & Santa Cruz Beaches. Beyond the private main gate entrance, you will drive up to a stunning hillside residence strategically overlooking the entire ranch and valley. Spring produces abundant water which cascades down the hill above the home for 40 feet to a koi pond at the base of the terraced gardens near the outdoor kitchen.
Watch the video tour #1
- This remodeled home has 2893 sq ft of living space, 4+ bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. Inviting foyer welcomes you to expansive great room with high ceilings and wood stove, adjacent dining area all with panoramic views. Gourmet chef’s kitchen perfect for gatherings with a massive granite top island, six burner Viking gas range, endless amount of hand-finished cabinets and counter space, custom copper metal art with cobalt accents, farm style sink, wine cooler & granite counters. Master suite has private woodland views and a private deck area with a hot tub. The luxurious ensuite bath has rain forest marble counters, etched art glass shower w/7 jets, spa tub w/jets. Even the huge walk in closet has forest views for excellent natural light and generous hand-finished cabinetry. Two spacious bedrooms on the opposite side of the Great Room with a shared hall bath each with private entrances to the wrap around 2000 +/- sq ft decks. Ground floor spacious deck below features many lovely areas for quiet retreat, a 2nd laundry area, 2 car garage and 3 car covered carport area. The downstairs has both an interior staircase between the kitchen and dining area as well as access directly past the garage and through the back deck. Ideal as a studio, office or guest suite the downstairs offers approximately 1200 sq ft of separate living space including a bedroom, full bathroom, bonus room and laundry room or workshop/studio area. This home is wired with high speed internet cable and a Verizon booster gives up to 4 bars at the house.
- Willow Pond Ranch is comprised of two parcels totaling 21.14 acres (13.148 acre Parcel 103-131-12 zoned SU and 7.99 acre Parcel 103-131-16 zoned RA.) The pastures. arenas and gardens are irrigated throughout with a 50+ station irrigation system. Two-Four abundant springs supply water to the property and feed Love Creek and Willow Pond along the front of the property where the barns are built.
- Rural yet not remote, this coastal ranch is just 3 miles inland of the Village of Soquel and 5 miles to Capitola & Santa Cruz Beaches. Coastal breezes, panoramic hillside & valley views of the ranch below.
- Terraced gardens sculpted with rock and exotic plants, hundreds of ripe fruit trees and a small vineyard above. Abundant water rushes from a Spring to a 40' waterfall and through a Koi pond by the front door, outdoor BBQ, kitchen & fireplace. 2+ Acre Prime Pinot Noir Vineyard location. Don't miss the amazing 2 story high bird of paradise plan that flourishes above the waterfall!
- The barns are built on both sides of Love Creek at the gate of the ranch. Nice separation of space for privacy to the home above.
- Wildlife include deer, quail, ducks, hawks, owls and more.
Horse Facility Features
- Willow Pond Ranch historically is a training and boarding facility. WIFI is currently available at the ranch office.
- Rare Covered arena (two 60 meter circles, 3/4 size of a full dressage court)
- Uncovered Arena (over 60 meter circle)
- Break Room
- 20 Stall Barn
- 6 Stall "Mare Motel" Barn
- Shop connected to double wide foaling stall & companion stall with paddocks.
- 4 Washing Racks
- Park Model Mobile Home Storage & Classroom Space
- 6 Irrigated grass turnout rounds from 1/8 to 1/4 acre +/- each
- 5 miles
- 3 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
505 Alfadel Ln, Soquel, Santa Cruz County, California