This is a remote, vehicle-accessible permitted commercial horse camp location on State of Wyoming lands. Permitted with 1) temporary special recreation use permit for exclusive-use camping and day-use riding.
Wilderness values, actual wilderness boundary within >10 miles of camp location.
2) Additional Bureau of Land Management special recreation use permit for day-use riding.
Thousands of acres of federal lands managed by the BLM are part of the permit.
The base of the Wind River mountain range is less than 5 miles north of the location
Entire area is open for horseback riding, ATV use on designated trails, hiking, fishing, and
general outdoor recreation within stipulations of the governing agencies and permits.
Permits are issued as new permits to buyer when sale of business is imminent and under contract.
NOTE: All inquiries are to be directed to business owner. Not listed with any broker, FSBO.
- There are no permanent structures or facilities on the location.
- All infrastructure is set up before the operating season begins, and is removed and put into storage at the end of the season.
- Season of operation is approximately May 15-September 30.
- Business sale includes:
- Renovated catering trailer, fully functional with water, refrigeration, storage, propane, gas generator.
- Dining/lodge wall tent, fully equipped for food service dining, and lounging.
- One small travel trailer for staff housing.
- Tent lodging for up to 12 people
- Equipment trailer/stock trailer for storage, all related equipment for weeklong overnight excursions.
- Two flatbed trailers.
- No livestock or motor vehicles included.
- Assorted tools, water pumps, generators, tents, miscellaneous other items necessary for camp operations.
- Trade show booth setup.
- Optional: 29' 2008 Glacier Bay travel trailer for owner or employee housing may be negotiated for additional price.
- Exclusive use camp area features live running water from a creek.
- Creek is source for corral water, kitchen and bath use for the entire camp, via gas-powered water pump.
- Water is not useable for human consumption.
- There is an established location for an electric fence corral system, parking for tack equipment trailer.
- Hay yard is part of corral system
- Parking for company vehicles. Location is next to major county road that is well-maintained.
- Remote, accessible location is near the Big Sandy openings trail head into the Wind River range.
- Camp can be serviced from either Lander or Pinedale, Wyoming, 65 miles +/- to either city.
- All infrastructure and trailers are removed at the end of the season and put into winter storage.
Horse Facility Features
- Live water, pumped to corral via gas-powered water pump and hose system.
- Established corral location, originally set up with removable, 4-strand electric fence.
- 3x large corrals will hold 6-7 horses in each, with plenty of space.
- Central hay storage location on corral site.
- 60 miles
- 60 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
85JGGQJV+WQ, Boulder, Sublette County, Wyusa