The West Fork Ranch offers the perfect opportunity to escape the chaos of suburban sprawl and settle down with the peace and serenity of wide open range and country style living! Take in the abundant wildlife, never ending views and stunning sunsets from the secluded and private end of the road location at the southern end of the Laramie Mountain Range in southeast Wyoming.
Watch the video tour #1
- Walls of windows in the main home allow for panoramic vistas of inspiring landscapes. The home consists of three bedrooms and two bathrooms, with the large master bedroom sitting adjacent to the home office. The main living space is welcoming for friends and family, offering an excellent place to gather. The downstairs adds additional living space, with a front breezeway room that presents the perfect views for your morning coffee.
- The home is on grid but also offers off grid capabilities and possible net neutral energy usage. It is equipped with a 6000W solar power panel system along with two passive solar rooms, with both wood burning and propane stoves and a forced air furnace that provide all the electricity and heat needed throughout the year. Additionally, there is a 48×30 attached drive through Cleary building with in and out overhead doors, a shop and passive solar room. Other amenities include an automatic propane powered generator for security and comfort in the rare occasion that one might need it.
Horse Facility Features
- The custom rustic barn is very well done and has 7 stalls, with spacious runs, and a tack and feed room featuring a swinging wall saddle rack that is not only unique, but also convenient. The large arena provides plenty of space to rope and ride with its own steer trap that leads to a separate steer pasture and a loafing shed for function and convenience.
- As well as the wildlife and recreation opportunities on the Ranch, Vedauwoo and the Medicine Bow National Forest sit in close proximity to the North, along with Curt Gowdy State Park a little bit further. Centennial and Albany WY are about the same distance to the west, offering endless summer and winter activities in an around the Snowy Mountain Range and Medicine Bow National Forest.
- The West Fork Ranch is an exceptional opportunity to own a beautiful piece of the last frontier in the great State of Wyoming!
- 20 miles
- 20 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
28 Blazing Star Way, Tie Siding, Albany County, Wyoming