This 30-acre hobby farm is a must see! Tucked back off the road to create your own tranquil slice of heaven. It's a perfect mix of woods & open rolling hills all fenced for horses & cattle. Multiple fruit trees by the house make a fun & relaxing yard for the kids to play in. The 100' x 210' outdoor arena is Amazing with perfect footing! 50'x98' pole building w/indoor arena, 5 stalls & heated workshop. Perfectly located near public hunting land, cross country skiing & horse-riding trails & Lake Wapogasset is only 1 mile South!
- 3 bedroom 2 bathroom open concept home. The interior has been updated with new flooring, light fixtures, wall, & ceiling finishes. Enjoy the evening sunsets on the back deck watching your horses graze in the pasture. The large lower level family room walks out to the back yard patio with a fire pit. The laundry crafting area is large enough for any project! Tons of storage throughout!
- 30 acres of paradise fenced for horses and cattle! Rolling open pastures for your animals to roam and wooded land for hunting. Located only 2 miles from OX lake horse riding trails. Close enough to ride your horses to the trails and spend the day exploring. This property is tucked back off the road so you don't need to worry about traffic with pets or kids! The south pasture even has it's own pond!
Horse Facility Features
- Pole barn with Indoor arena & 5 stall barn
- New 100' x 210' outdoor arena with pipe rail fencing.
- Outdoor arena footing is 4" of packed lime slag with 4" of washed sand. Electric wires have been run under the footing around the arena for future lighting.
- Automatic waterer
- Plenty of pasture for your horses.
- 10 miles
- 10 miles
- 2 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1349 105th Ave, Amery, Polk County, Wisconsin