Welcome home to this heavenly retreat situated atop the breathtaking countryside! You'll find nothing short of magnificent views of the rolling hills & Platteville's "Big M" at this Executive Estate. Live the life of entertainment & luxury w/all this property has to offer! Ideal for hosting all of your large gatherings or escaping everyday life to relax around on this very peaceful, private oasis. For your pleasure, you'll find UTV trails, a shooting range, former motocross track, a custom built stage w/ bar area for concerts hidden within "nature's amphitheater" (the valley) and everything you need for your very own hobby farm! It doesn't stop there! There is a second living quarters in the large pole building, complete with a full kitchen, full bathroom and full laundry unit. This dream home was custom built w/every detail in mind - Brazilian cherry hardwood flooring, unique custom ceilings, Wolf appliances, butler's pantry & the most stunning custom built bar you've ever seen!
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- 9’ ceilings on main level, 8’ ceilings on upper and lower levels
- Andersen windows with 7/8” colonial white grilles
- Brick on all sides of home
- 3”x ¾“ Brazilian cherry hardwood flooring
- 7” white base trim throughout home
- 4” white custom door and window trim throughout home
- Custom ceiling in foyer
- Coffered ceiling in living room
- Arched windows in living room, dining room and office
- Fireplace in living room with custom surround
- Custom Bentwood cabinets in kitchen and butler’s pantry with soft close doors
- Granite countertops in kitchen and butler’s pantry
- Wolf appliances include 36” dual fuel range/oven, microwave convection oven, 30” second oven, 30”
- warming drawer
- SubZero 36” refrigerator
- Butler’s pantry with wine storage and 24” Marvel beverage refrigerator
- One bedroom with custom arched window seat and built-in shelves
- Custom dome ceiling in master bedroom
- Double sided fireplace in master bedroom/master bath
- Glass block shower and 5’ whirlpool tub in master bedroom
- Built-in cabinets throughout the home
- Large composite deck 16’x32’
- Stained, stenciled and textured concrete sidewalks
- 3-car attached garage
- In-floor heat in basement and garage
- 2 zone HVAC
- Circulating hot water
- Boiler with 80 gallon holding tank
- Spray foam at all exterior walls
- Wet bar with large sink and 2-drawer SubZero refrigerator
- Custom built hickory bar and cultured stone walls
- Multiple rock wall landscapes
- 100% custom designed and built home utilizing 2”x 6” construction
- Morton building 4,050 SF (54’x75’) includes 54’x45’ cold storage, 24’x22’6” office space with in-floor
- heat and central air including full kitchen, full bath and laundry, and 30’x30’ storage with in-floor heat
- and overhead door.
- Morton building (30’x45’) wood shop has propane heat. Overhead door.
- Morton building (30’x30’) hay barn with stalls.
Horse Facility Features
- 30' x 30' Morton Building Hay Barn with tack room, pen and stalls.
- Currently there are 6 miniature ponies, 1 miniature donkey, 2 goats and 1 sheep. Sellers are okay with leaving the animals if the buyers wish (they cannot take them where they're going).
- 5 miles
- 3.56 miles
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
7314 State Rd 80, Platteville, Grant County, Wisconsin