Broken Auger Farm - 11 acres of private equestrian facility perfection. Boasting unobstructed views of Mount Baker and the Twin Sisters, the timeless cedar shingle home offers ample natural light and tasteful wood finishes. Thoughtfully planned, the barn is just steps away with 5 large stalls with automatic waterers, runs, and tack room. 17'X46' attached, heated storage area. 20' X 48' equipment shed with sliding doors. 8'X12' shavings bunker. Seven large pastures featuring 4 run-in stalls. 62'X192' indoor arena with raised viewing platform, mirrors, sound system and custom footing. Full court outdoor dressage arena with judge's booth. 60' all weather roundpen, compost slab, 16'X20' garden shed, 12'X16' greenhouse and fenced garden area.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
Horse Facility Features
- Main Barn: 36'x36'. Five stalls and feed/tack room. One oversized foaling stall and four 12'x12' stalls. One of the 12x12 stalls has a sliding wall that converts to a second foaling stall. Nelson automatic waterers and built in easy to clean feed bins. Fully matted, concrete aisleway. Gravel runs with LightHoof panels (mud prevention) on three of the stalls. Two large hog fuel sacrifice areas attached to gravel runs. Wash rack and utility sink.
- Attached storage/tack room - 17'x46'. Attached to main barn, includes porta potty (rental), storage area and large heated/insulated tack room with panel code entry.
- Hay and Shavings Storage Barn - 20'x48' storage with double sliding doors. Additional 8'x12' shavings bunk with poured concrete floor. (The top metal panels are removable so shavings truck can back in and dump.)
- Lower run-out shed - 17'x24' total; two 12'x14' matted stalls with separate feed area. Both runouts onto fenced gravel paddocks, separate from field.
- Upper run-out shed - 18'x20' total; two 10'x14' matted stalls with separate feed area. Both runouts onto fenced gravel paddocks, separate from field.
- Indoor Arena - 62'x192', including raised viewing platform. North wall is mirrored walls, mirrors on rails. Wired for sound, speaker system included. Footing is sand/Equiloft rubber. Designed and installed by Mark Rowley of Efficient Arenas. Treated for dust control with MAG (magnesium chloride) - no watering.
- All Weather Outdoor Arena - Full court outdoor dressage arena with judge's booth; 20m x 60m. Footing is sand/Equiloft rubber. Designed and installed by Mark Rowley of Efficient Arenas.
- 60' Round pen - all weather hog fuel footing.
- Garden Shed - 16'x20' storage
- Greenhouse - 12'x16' post and pole with fully fenced garden area and raised beds.
- Seven large individual pastures, all with electric fencing.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
5031 Elder Rd, Ferndale, Whatcom County, Washington