Three-day event training facility, 17 stall barn and 7 stall barns with paddocks, hay/shavings barn, leased 30 temp stalls for shows, clinics and camps which they have been doing for over 15 years. Show office, 12 fenced paddocks for turn out, half mile sand gallop track, XC course through preliminary with over 35 jumps including water complex. Stadium field, 3 dressage arenas, rental, boarding and schooling income in place and 2 wells.
- 1933 farmhouse update in 2017 to include new roof and paint. This home has 2 bedrooms downstairs and 1 bedroom upstairs and 1 full bathroom downstairs with a 1/2 bath. Ceiling fans and double pane windows round out this beautiful home.
- There are four parcels on this farm equaling 46.73 acres. There are two wells on this property.
- A hay barn, with tool room
- 7 stall barn with a 12x12 heated tack room with air conditioning, feed room with washer & dryer, hot water tank. Stalls with automatic water and rubber mats, 6 stalls with outside large run, spacious loft for storage, concrete isle way.
- 17 stall barn with 432 sq ft office, tack room, grooming stalls, vet area. Stalls with automatic water and rubber mats. 10 stalls with outside paddocks. Concrete isle way.
- 14x14 building used as a HO train room.
- 12 fenced paddocks with shelters and troughs.
Horse Facility Features
- Three day event training facility
- Cross country course, huge stadium field & gallop track
- Cross country course with water complex
- 3 dressage arenas
- 1/2 mile sand gallop track marked with distance barrels
- Stadium field, jumps stay with property
- 2 round pens 60' and 60' with 3 day-stalls
- 6 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
4711 176th Ave SW, Rochester, Thurston County, Washington