secluded 5 acres of all useable land, lower estate set up for home and upper estate setup for business/equestrian and shop and upstairs grow room.
- home has a beautiful fully wrap around porch, down stairs has a huge office with access to fully equipped state of the art well equipment just recently updated. there is 1 master bed room down stairs, and additional half bath for guest. huge kitchen with pantry and storage that will be hard to fill. upstairs master suite is one of the biggest i have seen with huge walk in bathroom jetted tub and attached huge recently remodeled walk-in closest and safe. up stairs there is 1 more master bedroom and another bedroom, laundry room recently updated new washer dryer with 5 year warranty these are the best of the best available, laundry room has attached storage room.
- recently added out building 12x 24, 50 amp service with outlets and lights I/W was going to be a fitness room. or He/she shed:)
- 2990 SQFT home with 3 master bedrooms 1 located on main floor and additional bedroom upstairs, office and walk around deck. 3 car insulated garage, out building being 12x24 in work to be a fitness center with power. upper lot has barn insulated shop with fully built vegetations grow room up stairs, stable side has 3 stables 1 tack room 1 hay storage and hot/cold water wash bay . all stalls equipped with self watering stations.
- basketball court down stairs.
- DNR lands are located all around for great riding locations.
Horse Facility Features
- 3 stalls, self water equipped separated entrance to pasture (temporary paddock removed but easily set up)
- Wash bay with hot/cold water great for grooming your show horses. tack room with humidity controlled fan to keep your equipment dry and mold free. as well locations for your hay and grain.
- There Paved parking everywhere no need to worry about where to park trailers or equipment.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
6833 230th Ave NE, Granite Falls, Snohomish County, Washington