Huge 32x25 partially covered back deck. 2 car + shop space. Detached 3 Car Garage/Barn: Shop, 2 stalls, tack/feed, loafing shed, fenced pasture. Full bath, laundry area. 2nd floor Finished Hobby Rm 624 sqft. Great Sunsets overlooking JBLM. Miles of trails on Joint Base Lewis McChord - across the street. Range Pass required from JBLM.
- Enjoy luxury country living! Custom 2 1/2 story on beautiful landscaped 2 Acres. Gated Summerwood community. Covered wrap-around front porch. 3 Bedrooms + landing/den + 3rd floor flex room. 2.5 baths, family, formal, bonus, dining rooms. Amazing gourmet kitchen; new epoxy glass counters, new appliances, double oven. New luxury wood PVF flooring in Kitchen, Family room, hall, stairs & 2nd floor landing/den. Spacious laundry room. Gas propane fireplace, heat pump/ac, generator hookup, security, vacuum, sprinkler systems.
- 2 acres in private gated Summerwood community
- Fully landscaped yard, fenced and cross fenced with solar lighting
- Main Floor full bath & laundry area.
- Main Floor Heated 24x10 Craft/Pet room.
- Upper Floor features 624 sqft finished hobby room above 3 car garage with heat, cabinets, shelves, refrigerator.
- Sprinkler System
- Raised gardens 25 x 25
- Fruit trees; 8 apple, 3 Hazelnut, 4 Cherry, 2 Pear, 1 Peach & 1 Plum with watering system
- LARGE partially covered Trex deck (32 x 25) with built-in benches
Horse Facility Features
- NEW 3 car detached garage with shop. Equestrian Facilities include attached barn with 2 stalls, separate hay storage room, loafing shed. Fenced and cross fenced.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
26214 9th Ave Ct E, Spanaway, Pierce County, Washington