Beautifully maintained home boasting a glorious territorial view across it's serene 20 acres. Main floor, boasts primary bedroom with attached bathroom, jetted tub, sauna, spacious walk-in closest, plus an Office/Sitting room attached. Custom Kitchen with butcher block island, high-grade commercial appliances, huge walk-in pantry. Vaulted ceiling in main living spaces, In family room floor to ceiling stone fireplace, custom shelving-entertainment center in living room, let's not forget the custom blinds. Other amenities; heated floors, custom tile, forced air w/heat pump, bonus room above three car garage with 3/4 bath.
Watch the video tour #1
- Samsung 4-door refrigerator
- GE Monogram 36 inch dual fuel, gas flat top plus electric/convention oven
- GE Monogram Mirco/Convection oven
- GE dishwasher
- Walk-in Pantry + Counter Top & Sink
- 2022 Custom Alder Cabinets painted and glazed by Royal Cabinets
- Butcher Block Island
- Granite Counter Tops with Chiseled Edges
- Custom Built Hood Over Stove
- Extra Large Laundry Room with a Counter & Sink
- Primary Bedroom includes a large attached sitting room/office and French doors
- exiting to an iron wood deck.
- Full Bath connecting the two bedrooms (Jack & Jill)
- Soaking tub with Jets and Sauna in primary bathroom plus a huge walk-in shower
- Bonus room above garage includes a three quarter bath & second primary bathroom
- Hot water circulation system plus water softener
- Fireplace hearth/mantle fueled by propane - 500 gallon tank underground
- Living room includes a wood stove
- Custom entertainment center (cabinet) in family room plus wired for rear channels
- Custom blinds
- Vaulted ceilings in living room, family room, primary bedroom, bonus room
- 9 foot ceilings throughout the rest of the home
- Solid core wood doors interior, new fiberglass exterior doors, purchased in 2022
- Custom tile work in entry way
- Transoms above windows and interior doors
- Electric forced air heating system includes heat pump
- 2022 heated hardwood engineered floors throughout home except carpeted
- bedrooms. Heated flooring uses 1000 gallon diesel tank underground.
- Ironwood decks - 25 year warranty
- All exterior soffits enclosed tongue & groove pine on deck and porches
- Front entry way and covered porch has tumbled Pennsylvania blue stone
- Stamped concrete patio and sidewalk
- Fruit trees
- Year-round pond with island, 16 feet deep
- Raised beds vegetable garden
- Custom entry gate by local artist
- Custom chicken house
- Barn is 4,200 square feet
- 960 square foot second story is plumed for water, septic hookup and electric -
- perfect for a mother-in-law suite.
- RV hookup for electric, water and sewer
- Year-round pond with island, 16 feet deep, Raised beds for vegetable garden. Custom entry gate. Chicken house, Fenced and cross fenced (Electric).
Horse Facility Features
- On order from Barn Pro's a 5 stall's plus a tack room. Call for details.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
35416 68th Ave E, Eatonville, Pierce County, Washington