Horse lover's dream - 22 acres of hay producing ground with full KRD irrigation. 57X30 barn/shop with 2-stalls, tack room & hay storage. In the shop there is an office with a ¾ bath. Round pen & Arena. There is a 3 bedroom home with quality features and fantastic views!
Watch the video tour #1
- With Peoh Pt. practically in your backyard, the large picture windows of this home capture the stunning views! Great room with stone fireplace, maple hardwood & slate floors. Large kitchen with stainless high-end appliances & generous size dining room. Large primary bedroom with hickory floors, 2 walk-in closets, bath with heated floors and jetted tub. Spend hours on the deck, watch the mountain goat on Peoh Pt. or gather at a custom pergola where you can listen to music and watch your horses in the pastures. Located just over an hour East of Seattle with easy access to I-90. Live in the heart of a 4 season recreation area – nearby to the WA State Horse Park, hiking & biking trails, skiing, lakes & Yakima River!
- 22 acres of irrigated hay-producing ground. 4 fenced pastures with handline irrigation. 3 shelter barns with water at all and each with a hay storage area. Mature landscaping with flowering trees and fruit trees (pear and cherry). Excellent birding - watch the migratory birds including the western bluebird!
Horse Facility Features
- 140x90 arena
- 60' round pen
- 3 shelters with hay storage for ease of feeding. Hoof grid at 2 shelters to manage the footing.
- Auto waterers at 2 shelters and water is available via frost-free at the 3rd
- 4 pastures - Hand lines irrigating for the pastures
- Barn with 2 stalls and tack room with a 40-inch door.
- Sink at barn w/protection from freezing
- Set up is perfect to board horses – plenty of room for your own and borders. It's an opportunity for extra income.
- Room for trailer parking.
- Office with ¾ bath
- 28 miles
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1560 Upper Peoh Point Rd, Cle Elum, Kittitas County, Washington