Don't miss out on this opportunity to own 14 acres within easy commute of Seattle, Bellevue, or Redmond!
Ride your horse or hike on the ~200 acre Natural Area next door, or up the street on the 1936 acre Taylor Mountiain Forest.
Mountain views including Mt. Rainier, Tiger Mountain, and Squak Mountain.
Fenced and cross fenced with 6 stall barn
Ready for your horses and your custom home.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- Easy commute to nearby tech-centers; Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond
- Open steel beam shed for equipment.
- 40'L x 14'w x 16'h Farm-Tek shed.
- Zoned RA5.
- Adjacent to 200+ acre Middle Issaquah Creek Natural Area. Hike or ride this beautiful natural resource.
- Green belt on three sides gives tremendous natural privacy.(DNR, County, and natural creek greenbelt)
- Long tree-lined driveway for exceptional privacy.
- Pesticide/Herbicide free since 2003.
- Numerous Cedar, Spruce, and Fir
Horse Facility Features
- 200 Acre Natural Area adjacent to property: ride/hike.
- Fenced/Cross fenced with Kentucky V-Mesh.
- 6 stall metal barn with hay loft, tack room and
- 50' x 26' open area.
- 14 acres of pasture for year round exercise and grazing.
- Taylor Mountain Forest - ride or hike in this 1600+ acre county park, at the other end of the street.
- Large hay shed.
- 7 miles
- 5 miles
- 0.0 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
26758 SE 188th St, Issaquah, King County, Washington