Equestrian Delight or a special private acreage to enjoy on 5+ acres of prime horse property fenced and cross fenced with 2 stall 24x48' barn kick and chew proof, by Choice Barns and if you want to convert it is modular so the stalls and space can be converted to a 3 car garage/shop or studio...multi-use and just out the side door along with the detached 1 car garage. Wooded surroundings, oversize pasture area and trails on the property, then across the street you can access the Larry Scott Memorial Trail that is multi-use, non-motorized trail that extends to Discovery Bay!
- Enter into this great-room style open floor plan with Ash hardwood flooring just refinished.
- Tulikivi Masonry Wood heater, (amazingly efficient), in the natural light-filled living area and a
- spacious kitchen w/granite slab countertops, stainless appliances, lovely cabinetry and custom butcher block cutting board, it all blends so well. Primary suite has solitude w/luxurious Kohler Jetted Tub. Below is the surprise....family room, bedroom-sized den/office and in a separate room......
- an indoor Endless Pool!!! Total privacy, multiple decks to enjoy the southwest exposure and you own
- the center 140' of trees to open the mountain view of the Olympics. It's magic. Meditation areas, play areas and all around love fills this property.
- The home is set up on the lot with the majority of the land in front of you with several terraces and the lower area for the horses. Fully fence and cross fenced for multi use. Beautiful firs, madrona and cedars.
Horse Facility Features
- Fencing and cross fencing for grass turn out & sacrifice paddocks. Barn is 24x48' shedrow style kick and chew proof, fire resistant, with 2 stalls and can convert to a full 3 car garage or shop and still has a one car garage! 14x14' shed for equipment and storage/manure pit.
- 7 miles
- 7 miles
- .01 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
43 Mountain Vista Ct, Port Townsend, Jefferson County, Washington