Very private gently sloping land that has a good mix of pasture and perimeter of trees. North property line is Yacolt Creek, but fencing keeps livestock out of sensitve riparian area. Gravel private road is approx 1/4 mile , shared by 5 families. House overlooks horse setup. 6 stall barn ( 12 x 12 matted) , bedding storage, hay storage,hot wash stall, Feed room, 2 tack rooms, staging area and attached indoor riding arena 72 X 96. Attached loafing shed for tractor/implement storage , 24 X 36 Steel structured pole building w concrete floor , 2 seperate cross fenced pastures with covered feeding station. Outdoor riding arena 120 x 80 fenced off with stadium seating for easy viewing. Well appointed equestrian trail course with many obstacles: bridges, logs, gate practice, overhead , walk thru, teeter totter and winding trail and pond. Very quiet and private setting to truly enjoy your horsemanship!
Watch the video tour #1
- Lovely 2 story 3 brm + bonus , 2.5 bath home. Bayed windows, laminate flooring and open floorplan make this a relaxing comfortable home. Updated kitchen with Granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Corner kitchen windows overlook the barn and indoor arena. Enclosed deck adds to living space with wood ceiling and patio doors to deck and hot tub. Mainlevel laundry and attached 2 car garage. Home is heated and cooled with an electric heatpump and furnace. Private well provides great water . The master suite is upstairs with a bay window and "secret" room. it has a private bathroom with walk in closet and double sized shower. 2 additional bedrooms up Plus large bonus room that could be 4th brm ( no closet) and small loft area. Covered front porch and extensive trex decking plus decking to create easy access to fully hooked up RV parking. Landscaping is lush and planted with care. wander around to view Hostas, hibiscus, tiger lillies and so much more: Grape arbor, and many mature fruit trees. This Oasis is cool and luxurious even in the heat of August!. 2 seperate chicken houses or convert for other critters. Large BBQ pit, lovely pond and of course Yacolt Creek. This is a must see! call for amenities list!
- 7.12 Acres. Located at end of private road. Yacolt creek is N property line. Fully fenced with woven wire livestock fencing. ( ok for cattle or horses) Private well that when last tested was flowing at 30 gpm.
- Private septic system built for a 4 brm house. ( plenty of capacity for 3 brm home) Last inspected 9/2020.
- Gravel access road shared by 5 families. 1 mile to elementary school. Treed parimeter and very private.
- gently sloping to level . Some riparian habitat setbacks off center of the creek. Appropriately fenced so livestock do not have access to the creek and sensitive area.
Horse Facility Features
- 6 stall barn 12 x 12 matted stalls open to aisle on one side and covered arena on the other.
- Good air flow.
- Wide aisleway ( enough to drive through)
- Bedding storage, Hay Storage, Hot wash Rack, Grooming /Staging area, 2 tack rooms, Feed Room
- Loafing shed ( tractor & implement storage)
- indoor riding arena 72 X 96
- Large outdoor riding arena 120 x 80
- stadium seating
- Amazing trail course: overhead walk thru, gate practice, teeter totter, bridges, logs, step ups , trails
- and pond.
- Very private and well designed
- 20 miles
- 14 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
34805 NE 246th Ave, Yacolt, Clark County, Washington