Secluded and private 25 acres
Zoned for 5 acre parcels
Currently in Open Space tax deferred status for reduced property taxes.
Watch the video tour #1
- Victorian home with 4228 sq ft of finished living space, plus an additional 1414 unfinished basement with workshop and approximately 1000 sq ft unfinished 3rd floor/attic space
- 3 fireplaces plus 2 wood stoves
- Every room is large but cozy
- High ceilings in every room
- Wrap around porch
- Attached greenhouse.
- Oversized 3 Car Garage with RV overhead door, bathroom and upstairs storage space
- Private and peaceful
- Wooded and pasture areas
- Fabulous location near Vancouver, WA.
Horse Facility Features
- 60 x 48 barn
- 7 stalls
- 2 tack rooms
- Water and electricity
- Hay loft holds 3 tons of hay
- 40 x 40 covered exercise area in barn
- Acreage is fenced and cross fenced
- Current owner had horses roam free on the whole property
- Riding trails through the woods.
- 13 miles
- 7 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
21919 NE 154th St, Brush Prairie, Clark County, Washington