Swedish-inspired vintage farmhouse, an original homestead of Amboy. This classic property has modern, jaw-dropping updates. A beautiful new kitchen; quartz countertops, SS appliances & high ceilings. Timelessly tiled, updated bathrooms & gorgeous engineered hardwood. Old blends with new in this extremely rare equestrian-owners dream with unparalleled new European barn + dry paddock. Proposed Guest Ranch w/ income potential. Amazing old growth trees. Create the country dream life you've imagined. MLS ID: 20434676
- An original homestead this home has been renovated almost entirely. Recent updates includle:
- 1. Completely remodeled Basement, insulation, tung-in-groove slats, floors leveled,
- walls finished.
- 2. Remodeled stairway from basement to main.
- 3. Remodeled laundry room.
- 4. New engineered hardwood flooring throughout main floor.
- 5. New quartz countertops in kitchen with farmhouse sink.
- 6. New appliances 2017 (ref, dishwasher, oven, washer/dryer).
- 7. New kitchen cabinets.
- 8. New crown moulding in kitchen.
- 9. New light fixtures throughout entire house inside and out.
- 10. Added insulation to increase energy efficiency.
- 11. Replaced all cadet heaters with updated energy models.
- 12. Wall opened in kitchen for functional flow and open living floor pan.
- 13. Both bathrooms completely remodeled (tile floors, hardware, vanity, toilets).
- 14. Entire interior complete repainted.
- 15. New craftsman front doors on main level and basement.
- 16. New solid core doors on main.
- 17. Updated landscaping in front garden.
- 18. New large baseboards on main level.
- 19. Removal of old barn and built new barn on same location.
- 20. Removed 3 sheds, tiny hunting house and manufactured home from property.
- 21. New metal horse fencing, house fencing and fenced yard for dogs.
- 22. New water heater 2020.
- 23. New Aquasana well water purification system.
- 24. Built 3 unique tiny shed/cabins.
- 25. Cedar hot tub + dry barrel sauna.
- 3 seperate grazing fields, dry paddock area connected to barn, 3 tiny cabins that is in process of being a proposed guest ranch.
- Old growth apple, pear (over 60 years), blueberries, cherries and more. Very unique
- property with horse-ready pastures and high-end metal fencing.
Horse Facility Features
- Beautiful new european style barn.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
13505 NE Grantham Rd, Amboy, Clark County, Washington