Outstanding views situated on over 14 acres . NO CCRs or covenants. Meticulously maintained home offers 6 bedrooms and 4.5 baths with 4800 square feet of living space overlooking the Beautiful Lewis-Clark Valley and surrounding rural scenery. Many impressive features including vaulted ceilings, granite. Barn features 6 stalls, wash station, tack room & 1/2 bath. Vinyl fenced with irrigated pastures. 40x60 fully insulated shop with 14' overhead doors. Perfection Plus......
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- 6 Bedrooms, 4.5 Bathrooms.
- Private well Approx. 100 gal per minute
- 3 car attached insulated garage
- Grand entry
- Central vac
- Main level laundry, Office and TV Room with gas fireplace
- Formal dining room and living room with expansive views
- Main floor master suite with walk in closet, travertine tiled bath & shower access to deck
- Natural wood beams & granite throughout home
- Updated bright kitchen with granite & new appliances
- x5 Skylights for natural light
- Second kitchen in basement
- Beautiful den with built in bookshelves & wood fireplace.
- Huge storage area
- New Roof and Gutters
- Sprinkler system and patio areas on the East and West sides of the home.
- Exterior is cedar siding over plywood, paved driveway, composite deck, and built-in flower beds.
- Magnificent Views
- Fully fenced and cross fenced acreage with irrigation system installed
- Well with approx. 100 gpm
- Paved driveway gently winds to home new concrete driveway
- 40x60 Shop built right! Shop is Insulated fully studded with 2x6's and 5/8 sheet rocked walls
- 12 foot overhang for additional covered parking & huge circular parking area.
- High output lights and concrete floor
- 2880 sq feet of shop space
- 18x14 door for your big RV's door and a 12x14 door for boats, both with openers
- RV Parking
- Fully fenced dog run with insulated dog house
- 2 patios
- Concrete curbing and pavers
- Pasture suitable for Vineyard
- 3 phase electrical
- Outdoor living spaces with firepit
- Beautiful landscape details
Horse Facility Features
- 6 Stall barn
- Wash station
- Tack room
- Water to all stalls.
- Spacious tack room, 1/2 bath
- Riding arena
- Fenced irrigated pasture
- 2 heated self watering troughs
- Vinyl perimeter fencing
- Trailer parking and turn around
- 5.1 miles
- 1.9 miles
- 8 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
Clarkston, Clarkston, Asotin County, Washington