PENDING!!!!~ LOOKING for a Gorgeous Renovated c. 1820's all BRICK farmhouse on 44+ac? Historic Elmwood Farm awaits! This Bucolic Estate has been meticulously restored & maintained offering all updated amenities whilst keeping the charm of yesteryear.
- ELMWOOD was built c. 1820 & has been meticulously maintained by the current owners!
- Home offers Four bedrooms (first floor primary bedroom) & 2 full baths,
- Original front doors imported from England, GORGEOUS original hardwood floors, 6 wood burning fireplaces w/original mantels, crown moulding, & woodwork throughout, top of the line SS appliances, granite counters, copper farm sink, Gas cooking, family room, formal dining, Plumbing and electric are NEW as of 2005, & fabulous farm views from every room!
- 45 (75% approx fenced w/board fencing), hayfields (28 ac) & 100's of neighboring acres for hacking out/trails (with approval of course)! Border of farm is wooded with a stream.
- deer, birds & wild turkey are abundant on this peaceful farm known locally as ELMWOOD!
Horse Facility Features
- Metal Horse Barn offers
- concrete center aisle, 8 stalls, hot/cold washrack, Fan outlets in each stall & tack/feed room. Original smoke house w/electric, Tobacco Barn (used as home gym), Hay barn, 3 board fencing, 2 private gated entrances, stream/creek, workshop/garage, sheep barn, run in, water to all pastures,
- Paddocks are divided into 4 sections by 4 board fencing; 10 ac, 5 ac, 3.5 ac, and 4 ac.
- All paddocks are supplied with their own hydrants, 2 adjacent paddocks shared a frost free waterer as well as the hydrant, 1400 ft of fencing is new as of 2018 and 2019s, hayfields (28 ac) & 100's for hacking out/trails! Plenty of room for XC course, Airbnb, or private EQUESTRIAN estate (currently). Location Raleigh 79miles, Farmville 30 min offers biking/horse trails/hiking, Kerr lake 25min & about 1hr30 to RVA.
- 6 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
562 Newcomb Bridge Rd, Chase City, Lunenburg County, Virginia