****King Const. 11 Stall Stable with double wash stalls,1/2 bath, feed room, tack room, laundry & office. Stairs to the loft. Fly mist system. The Outdoor has new sand footing. The Indoor's footing was also replaced 2 years ago.In the Indoor there is a sound system, big exhaust fans for the summer, two sets of tall sliding doors, a misting system and Halogen lighting. Run In sheds dot the board fenced fields and each field has an automatic waterer.
****Carriage Barn: Historically, this stone building was used as an Underground Railway stop. Today its lower stalls are three large foaling (or stallion) stalls opening to the laneway that connects the front pastures around the King stable to the back pastures with run-in sheds. There is a large wash stall w/ hot water. The upper floor is on the main driveway level next to the Manor House and instead of carriages it now holds 4-Wheelers & farm equipment and lots of Shop Space.
- This historic stone manor house was built around 1806 with two large additions throughout the years until now there is 7200 sq. ft. of stone & stucco under a new Standing Seam Copper roof.
- . The house has been meticulously renovated & restored with wide-board Heart Pine flooring, several zones of electric powered HVAC, In-Line propane fired hot water for the Kitchen & Master Bath, and a big electric hot water heater for the other baths.
- Stone Decks lead one level to another down to the back lawn and a long covered back porch connects Living room, Dining room & Kitchen to the outside for wonderful party space. The Master Bedroom /Bath/Dressing Room are very large & elaborate . Three other spacious bedrooms & two Baths share the 2nd floor. A possible 5th BR is on the 3rd floor. The office is perfectly charming inside an old original small stone structure wrapped into the house expansions.On the lowest level is a workout room, a new bath & a gathering space in front of a big stone fireplace directly below the second addition ( late 1800s) which is thought to have been for cooking.
- The farm is part of the original " Loudoun Orchard" and many years ago M/M Meckling put this farm into Loudoun County's Conservation District and taxes remain very reasonable.
- Because of that zoning, Orchard Manor could become a winery or wedding venue; so the big stable & Indoor Arena could be converted for these uses. But the parcel may not be subdivided.
- The three pastures with run in sheds & automatic waterers are visually separate from the paddocks around the stable & house, and have a second gateway from Meckling Farm Lane
- Cottage: Two Bedrooms, Large Country Kitchen/Laundry, Dining & Living rooms. Large screened back porch and fenced back yard that is dog safe. Cottage is near the stable so perfect for a managers house. Oil forced air heat and central air conditioning.
Horse Facility Features
- The King Stable has inside and outside doors for safety and ventilation.
- There are double grooming/wash stalls.
- The big office has an outdoor entrance & also one from the aisle.
- The Feed room has stairs to a portion of the loft and aisle doorway.
- The Tack room is quite large and has a sink & hot water.
- The Half Bath opens to the aisle.
- The Laundry has access to the main loft by staircase.
- There are eleven stalls.
- 5 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
19200 Orchard Manor Lane, Leesburg, Loudoun County, Virginia