True country manor retreat! This magnificent home has nearly 14,000 square feet w/ garages and stunning mountain views. Overlooks 32 acres of rolling pastures and a pond. You'll love entertaining in this home - with ideal flow from spacious living areas to the extensive slate terrace. Light filled Main Bedroom Suite has sitting area, 2 walk-in closets and 2 full baths creating a luxurious sanctuary. Well appointed home w/ 3 additional suites, Library, custom built-ins, 3 fireplaces, 3 car garage + another 1 car next to private office! Gourmet kitchen with large island overlooking the breakfast room and formal dining. Space in basement to make it your own. Ideal for horses or event venue! Only 2hrs to DC or 30min. to Skyline Dr. or C'ville.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- 5 Bedrooms | 7.5 Full Baths | Plus an office
- 6908 fin. Sq. Ft | 4432 unfin. Sq. Ft |
- 32.42 Acres | Built in 2006
- - Gourmet Kitchen with tons of cabinetry, counter space with gas cooktop, double ovens, Sub-Zero Fridge and breakfast room with fireplace adjacent. Fantastic views for dishwashing and morning coffee!
- - Updated Lighting and Neutral Paint throughout the home
- - Oak Hardwoods, custom built-ins and windows highlight cathedral and 10ft ceilings.
- - Huge Laundry Room - with sink, drying pan, massive closets, island with storage, cabinetry and fridge.
- - Temperature controlled Wine cellar and wet bar with wine fridge
- - Two home office spaces - one upstairs and one on terrace level
- - Unfinished bonus area on second floor would make an amazing game room and movie theatre
- - Plenty of room for expansion and customization in the terrace level - 3600 sq ft. of space to grow
- - Tons of Storage - Multiple Pantries, Linen & Coat Closets, 5 walk-in bedroom closets and a massive 8 x 15 walk-in hall closet
- - Quality Construction, multiple zone HVAC, 2 hot water heaters, water conditioning and instant hot water in kitchen.
- - Plenty of space and pasture for horses or other animals - gently rolling hills
- - Private pond
- - Gracious paved drive way and circle
- - 3 Car Garage - Side Entry with sink and tons of storage
- - Additional wrap around drive to another 1 car garage with entrance to private office on terrace level
- - Extensive landscape and outdoor lighting to highlight plantings and hardscapes
- - Stone and Stucco exterior with slate look composite roof - will last forever!
- - Slate front porch and covered entry
- - Extensive slate terrace in the back overlooking the 180 degree mountain and pasture views
- - Outdoor fireplace on terrace
- - Woods surround the property to create privacy
Horse Facility Features
- Amazing view and plenty of space to make this a perfect horse property.
- 14 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1531 Fredericksburg Rd, Ruckersville, Greene County, Virginia