Welcome home to this spectacular horse property nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains just outside of Floyd, Virginia. Hailed by “Southern Living” and “USA Today” as one of the South’s Best Small Towns. Four miles from the Blue Ridge Parkway, close to wineries and the exclusive Primland Resort. With it’s 105 gorgeous acres and stunning 360-degree mountain views, this farm has hosted weddings and horse clinics. The property feature two luxury homes, two barns with all amenities, upscale barn apartment and large arena. No detail was overlooked in the careful planning of this magnificent property. The primary residence, completed in 2017, boasts exquisite indoor-outdoor living at it’s finest. Professionally designed and well appointed main house has breathtaking and sweeping views from every room. High-end luxury finishes throughout create a warm atmosphere that make this home truly special. Guests will fall in love with the serene setting of the restored farmhouse. From the spring-fed pond to the apple orchard to the wildflowers and garden beds, this house has a charm all it’s own. Wildlife abounds in the surrounding pastures. The main barn, built in 2020, is a horse lover’s dream. Gorgeous floor-to-ceiling tongue-and-groove pine, air conditioned tack room and attached luxury apartment. Property is completely fenced and cross-fenced. Excellent opportunity for a full-time wedding venue or Bed and Breakfast.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- The main residence is a custom built three bedroom home with three full baths and two half baths. The gourmet kitchen with Thermador appliances, large island, leathered granite and custom inset cabinets make cooking a joy. Wide plank hardwood floors, two stone fireplaces, high ceilings, extensive bead board and custom trim work throughout. Gorgeous tile work in all bathrooms. Mud room fully equipped with dog shower.The front porch and large back deck make the most of the beautiful panoramic views. Whole house Sonos Sound System, geothermal heating/cooling, whole house generator and 60 acres of Invisible Fence brand fencing for the pups!
- The guest home, sited near the pond, was built in 1900. Fully renovated in 2014. The cozy interior includes three bedrooms, one full bath and one half bath. Hardwood floors throughout.
Horse Facility Features
- Two barns offer a total of 10 stalls. The main barn is truly outstanding. Fully insulated with gorgeous 2 inch tongue and groove pine, floor to ceiling. 5 stalls with rubber mats, aisle with rubber pavers, and wash rack. Ritchie automatic waterers in all stalls. Tack room is heated and cooled and has washer/ dryer hookups. Charming barn apartment has full bath, loft bedroom, kitchen, living area and private patio.
- Two RV spots are located close to the barn with electric, water and septic.
- 60 foot round pen and 100x200 arena constructed with Geotextile fabric and river sand. Approximately 80 of the 105 acres are gorgeous pastures. Entire property is fenced with a combination of four board fencing and no climb horse wire with the woods line fenced in Finishline Horse Fence. Ritchie automatic waterers in 4 separate pastures.
- 30 miles
- 12 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
306 Thistle Hill Rd SW, Willis, Floyd County, Virginia