Call for your showing/purchase today, do not wait long. If you want or need a beautiful, private property call now while it is still available.
BUY TODAY, MOVE-IN SOON.
757.748.1056, paperwork is ready.
~$1K pays the lawyer and title company.
Free termite (WDO) report.
Now is the time to buy, with limited home inventory; house and price are firm.
Non-refundable deposit required with signed contract.
NICE ALARM SYSTEM
LARGE PRIVATE LOT
MOVE IN READY
GREAT PUBLIC SCHOOLS
GREAT HORSE VIEWS
AG-1 ZONING, NO HORSE LIMIT
Do you enjoy peace and quiet away from people?
Do you enjoy drinks in the evening watching the sunset?
Do you enjoy coffee in the morning watching the sunrise?
Do you enjoy watching horses and/or riding horses and/or having your own horses?
Then The River Ranch Farm is for you!
A small farm with not a lot of work if you rather go to the beach?!!
Please call for a special showing and house/property tour. 757.748.1056.
This beautiful, MOVE IN READY home has gorgeous views with horses all around!
River Ranch Farm has the wide open feel like Wyoming, and the welcoming pastures like Kentucky.
If you are looking for plenty of room for children, and/or plenty of room for horses then you have found your next home. The River Ranch displays a sky full of stars and a well manicured landscape. It's close to civilization yet far enough away to be in the country.
Great views, great schools, great secure house, and great location.
Buyer to seller direct, no problem.
Price subject to change at any time.
Address is zoned for Southeastern elementary (~2 miles), Hickory middle (~1 mile), and Hickory high school (~1 mile).
- Home address: 429 Head of River Road, Chesapeake, VA 23322.
- You are greeted by the large foyer and soaring vaulted ceilings in the great-room.
- This is a huge, beautiful home filled with tons of storage available. Take note of the two unfinished rooms upstairs that can easily be made into an extra bathroom and/or bedroom. This is an ADT Smart home. It's triple HVAC zoned.
- Live on a ranch; drive to the ocean; golfing near by.
- Property is zoned AG-1, Horses are allowed by county, there is no HOA & the school bus stop is at the end of the driveway.
- Built 2011, one owner.
- Private, large home office for TELEWORKING.
- Energy efficient windows with tinting.
- All window sills cleaned Dec 2020.
- Security lighting.
- No leaves to rake, or gutters to clean.
- Professionally landscaped yard.
- Professionally power-washed entire house on Aug 27, 2020.
- Professionally cleaned carpets Oct 09, 2020.
- Surround sound system in living room.
- Expanded electrical system.
- 2.5 car garage, brand new garage door opener.
- Wrap around porch.
- First floor master bedroom and bathroom with jetted tub.
- Ceiling fans and lights.
- Crown molding.
- Massive 9 ft ceilings.
- Granite countertops.
- Hardwood floors.
- Fireplace (propane, tank not included).
- Potential for 2nd floor master bedroom and bathroom.
- Finished room over the garage (pre-wired surround sound).
- Pre-wired for back porch surround sound.
- Dryer vent cleaned.
- Exterior faucets and power available.
- Exterior wood work painted.
- Well and septic system; new pump Aug 30, 2020.
- Water system serviced Jan 26, 2021.
- Sewage tanks emptied Jan 15, 2021.
- New 50 gallon water heater, Sept 14, 2020.
- Hot water tank in the garage (not attic).
- Each finished room is hardwired (phone, internet).
- Smart house; phone controlled cameras, thermostats, lights; system is expandable.
- High speed internet available in the area.
- Eat breakfast while you watch the horses eat their breakfast.
- Move in ready.
- 2 Refrigerators, 2 rocking chairs and washer/dryer not included. Well cover and security gate included.
- 3 acres.
- Wide open space with beautiful views and great schools! Very convenient location!
- House sits on the front 1/3 of the rectangular lot and therefore you have the open back 2/3 to build your dreams.
- Great lot for kids, grandkids, chickens, pigs, ducks, dogs, cats, etc, boats, campers, hot tub, tree farm, garden, pool, outside gym, security fencing and any combination thereof.
- 18 privacy trees in the front and side yards. No trees to deal with in the backyard.
- No flood zone.
- No jet crash zone.
- Jet noise zone -65 Db (lowest level).
- Property lines are approximately the 4 ditches (copy of survey available).
- Copy of house plans available with purchase.
- Horse lessons and boarding options very close by (0.25 mile, walking distance). Board your horses close by during construction of your new barn with stalls and fencing.
- Potential for additional acreage with the correct funding amount and approval.
- Cinema café, Walmart, Target, Home Depot, and other stores and restaurants very close by.
- Close to numerous military installations and city parks for hiking.
- Close to Virginia Beach for weekend surfing, fishing, boating, and swimming.
Horse Facility Features
- Zoned by city of Chesapeake for unlimited horses. Feel free to verify with Chesapeake, VA zoning department, go to their website. Property is zoned AG-1.
- 3 acres to build your own barn, fences, pool, hot tub, additional garage(s), work shop, etc.
- 17 miles
- 4 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
429 Head of River Rd, Chesapeake, Chesapeake County, Virginia