2 Homes & Horse Facility: Privately Situated on 53+ rolling Acres in the Daleville corridor of Botetourt County, 4 miles from Interstate 81, Exit 150, between Roanoke and Lexington, Virginia. Situated like no other, this completely private property adjoins the municipal owned Greenfield Recreation Park & Trail System, and Offers an artistically designed 3-level Home, Built in 2019, with over 4,000 Sq Ft & Open Floor Plan, with gorgeous Mountain Views, Extensive Outdoor Living space and an In-Ground Saltwater Pool... all overlooking the 7-stall Horse Stable, wood-fenced Pastures, Mountain vistas & stunning Sunsets. Plus, a lovely 2nd Home for Guests, Caretakers or for a potential rental or other business.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- The 2019-built home sits majestically atop the property, overlooking the entire farm, and features:
- An entry foyer with unique rounded doorway and window walled hallway overlooking the terraced/Landscaped back patio
- Attached 2- car garage with wash sink and large funnel/pipe used to fill water softener (cool!)
- Two Owners Suites with spa-style ensuite baths (1 on Entry & 1 Up), plus a large carpeted Loft & Den Overlooking the Vaulted Great Rm featuring Wood Beam accents and a 2-story Stone Fireplace.
- Maple hardwood floors and large format ceramic tile floors are throughout. Hand-hewn Walnut Newel Posts & Banister, harvested from the farm, with maple inlays.
- The Kitchen & Dining Area are open to the Great Room, and features a Magnificent Granite topped Island with seating for 4-6, Ceramic tile backsplash all the way to the ceiling, Pantry & more
- Just outside is a lovely Screened Porch & day-sleeping Porch Swing
- Every spot in the house is graced by gorgeous views from its walls of windows, plus the Wrap around Composite Deck, Expansive Paver & Stamped Concrete Patios with Dry-Below Deck all overlooking the property and In-ground Saltwater Pool
- The Walkout lower level is largely Finished and features a Kitchenette, Recreation & Family room with Fireplace, plus full spa-quality bathroom & Mechanical Rm
- The home is served by a whole house automatic switching propane generator. Additionally, Solar Panels offset some electric expense (feeds back to the grid). The roof is constructed such that additional solar panels could be installed in the future.
- Additionally, The Guest Cottage is tucked in a magical & private setting amidst majestic old “cigar trees” and is graced by a two story colonial style front porch. Circa 1764, it is fully restored with modern mechanicals, and features original fireplaces & wood floors, ceramic tile, tongue & groove pine ceiling, a large kitchen & dining area, french doors to the back yard, 2 BR, 1BA, a library/foyer, upper den, plus a Laundry/mud room, dry basement with mechanicals, and storage shed outside. (Note: the Sq Ft advertised here is the total of the two homes)
- Served by a private access road, the property is privately setback, with the main residence being .7 mile from Route 220. Meander along the private drive, with wood board fencing lining the pastures, and year-round stream. At the main junction, you go left to the Guest Cottage, Straight ahead to the Barn, or Right to the main house. The land is rolling and private, with gorgeous views. The Barn, Cottage and Residence each have their own well and electric meters. Separate septic systems for each home also. There are additional fields not fully fenced which could be utilized more in the future.
Horse Facility Features
- The Center-Aisle Horse Barn is 62'x72' and was built in 2002, with large covered overhangs on each side. 5 stalls are 12' x 12'. 2 stalls are 12' x 24' (one is convertible back into 2 singles) offering 7 or 8 stalls total. All stalls feature Dutch style doors on interior and exterior, providing direct turnout access to protected overhangs & paddocks. Stall floors are constructed with a french drain and webbed rubber mat base for easy care & cleaning. There's an additional covered tractor shed overhang, tack room, feed room, office, tool room, massive hay lofts, and a concrete center aisle. There are 3 wood-fenced pastures and 1 "Dry Lot" accessible from the barn, 4 run-in sheds, 100' x 200' riding area, a 60' lunging ring, underground power, and frost free spigots/water to each area.
- 19 miles
- 2 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
4213 Roanoke Rd, Daleville, Botetourt County, Virginia