This property is nestled in privacy with mountain back drop views everywhere you look. Sit on the wrap around covered porch and watch the horses grazing , hear the owls at night and the birds chirping in the flower beds at daybreak. The house has oak and maple trees shading it in front and a three hundred acre mountain in the back of the property. Lovely riding trails or ride on your own property.
The barn is a 60 foot distance from the house and could be leased separately , as there is ample parking space and a trailer turn around area. There is a ground level one car parking area and an office area with a private entrance from the house, which is very convenient for working from home. Plus there is a building next door to the house that is used as a car garage that had been used as a woodworking shop. It even has an upstair room that could be renovated to an apt. or B&B rental. Especially as the house is half an hour to Killington and Pico Peak ski areas! This house has great income expanding potential which makes it unique!
- Charming farm style home that has the warmth of a pellet wood stove in the living room and a porch to watch the seasons change. Not to mention seeing your horses grazing. A large kitchen graces the front doorway, which faces south and gets morning light. New dish washer, gas stove, refrigerator and oak cabinets make this easy to prepare family meals. Walk into the half bath and laundry room with new stacked washer and dryer.
- Upstairs the master bedroom adjoins the full bathroom with skylight. In the master bedroom, massive closets take up one wall of the room with shelves.and clothes hangers. Down the hall are two bedrooms with large closet space and shelves.
- Hot water baseboard in all rooms keep this house toasty during the cold season, and easily maintained with a propane heating system.
- Very private and quiet no barking dogs or house views nearby. Just quiet pastures in the backyard and sweeping meadows and mountain views, Vermont at its finest! Come and see for yourself.
- WE ARE GOING SLOAR! The drone just measured our barn roof for twenty-five solar panels and a back up of battery power! In about a months time we will be off the grid! That means power outages will no longer affect us, This is an added feature of safety and peace of mind.
- Large annual garden and lawn surrounding the house. The barn is on a driveway situated a about a fifty foot distance from the home. Large fenced in almost eight acres of recently mowed pastures and surrounded by oak, maple and pine trees. There is a three hundred acre maple tree mountain in the backdrop of the pastures. Trails to ride up the mountain or ride on your own land or the arena. Seasonal stream at the back end of the pasture and three acres of twenty foot pine trees are at the edge of the back of the property line.
Horse Facility Features
- State of the art, well built in 2005 with some of the lumber of the land. There is a second story that holds over 1200 bales of hay. The hayloft has hay feeding doors to each stall for easy efficient feeding, Four 12x12 and one pony and grain bin stalls with kick boards and grain feeders. Concrete floor with rubber stall mats in each stall. Water pump never freezes and barn is especially well light. Two run in areas and a third can easily be put in. Electric solar fence surrounds the property and sliding doors in each stall, make this barn easy to accommodate horses. The trailer turn in area is very accessible for trailers. At the end of one side of the barn is an overhead shed for a 20 ft. horse trailer. And the one car garage has a shed overhang for your truck! The arena is nestled in the corner of the property .
- 8.9 miles
- 4.4 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
576 Quarterline Rd, West Rutland, Rutland County, Vermont