19.7 beautiful acres located just outside the city limits, yet close to schools, shopping, city, and county services. Home set back from the road, offers privacy with no neighbors within sight. Tree lined driveway welcomes you home. Just waiting for you to turn it into the horse property of your dreams. Currently AG exempt for hay production.
- Downstairs features a large dining area with a view into the vaulted living room with a wood burning fireplace. Just off the living room is a sunroom to enjoy the mornings.
- Kitchen has a breakfast/eating area.
- One bedroom has its own bathroom and access to a small deck.
- Utility room includes a bathroom with shower.
- Upstairs has one bedroom, a bathroom, and large loft area with a view to the living area and access to attic storage.
- Updates include no more popcorn ceilings, interior paint, flooring, carpets, and ceiling fans.
- Mix of pasture and woods
- Room for horses to graze
- Room to build an arena
- 2 water wells. Primary one for the home and a 2nd well near the shop.
- Access to a small lake at rear of property.
- Several fruit trees on the property.
Horse Facility Features
- Add stalls to the large shop with turnouts and still have room for tack and shop space.
- Plenty of pasture for grazing or build an arena close to the shop.
- 2.3 miles
- 2.4 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2000 FM2088, Quitman, Wood County, Texas