Location, location, location! Sure, you might do better out in Rockdale...maybe. Prime spot here. This house on 7 acres being carved out of my original 40 acre horse ranch. I just sold 10 unimproved acres on the western boundary. This is the second carve out. I will live on the remainder parcel. This is being sold after 18 years of horse keeping due to no heirs and I’m down to my last 23 year old horse. Time for new horse lovers to build out this excellently located opportunity into their own special place. I alone own the private road Grove Lane. Neighbors have easements subject to road maintenance agreement.
Please retain your own Buyers Agent and pay them according to your Buyers Agent Agreement. I recommend Terry Graf: He is experienced with Georgetown and rural properties.
- Solid stone farm house solidly hand built by farmers. On private road with only 6 families on it. Peaceful and secure. Large land owners all around. This is a parcel out of original 100 acres owned by old Georgetown farm family. Fenced. Close to all major arteries, schools and shopping. OWNER AGENT. Not in MLS as of 5/17/2021. Not looking for investors who are going to rent the house out and speculate. I am choosing my new neighbor based on their quiet lifestyle and habits with responsible, respectful care of their animals. If you like to shoot early Sunday mornings and party with friends on the weekends, we are not a match. No commercial activities whatsoever. No outdoor only yapping dogs. Super quiet pocket of home values $600,000 to $1.5 million. Orchard, beekeeping or wildlife exemption possible here. I need income so am looking for $400,000 down and I will hold a Note for the balance. Rate and Term depends on sales price. NO SHOWINGS without proof of funds sent to me. Thank you for your interest. Special place for the right buyer.
- Front wet weather pond.
- Fenced and cross fenced. Plenty of on site bridle trails to ride. Horse safe fencing.
- Beautiful vista off your front screened porch!
- Large pecan trees shade the house.
- The manufactured home serving as the guest house remains personal property of the Seller and will be moved in the future.
- You need to put in your new gravel driveway and build your dream barn.
- Plenty of space to build out your dream horse facility that will hold value in this exploding, popular Georgetown.
Horse Facility Features
- Ready for horses with two fenced rain shelters on packed road base (get out of mud during rain).
- Property fenced and cross fenced for riding on site.
- Plenty of room for arena, big barn, multiple turn outs.
- 10 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
Georgetown, Georgetown, Williamson County, Texas