Welcome to Ranchito Martita in Brenham, Texas. This beautiful property is 120.76 acres right on FM 389. Featuring 3 living quarters (main retreat 1800+/- sqft, casita 1092 sqft_+/- and an apartment 960 sqft +/-) gorgeous antique Live Oaks, Rocky Creek frontage, 2 ponds and 34 +/- acres of hay production. No detail was missed in building this unique property. Multiple home sites available on beautiful hillside with numerous live oak and elm trees.
Watch the video tour #1
- Homes: The casita sits at the main entrance of Ranchito Martita and was remodeled in 2010 with an excellent eye for details. This home has about 1092 square feet with so much to offer. Full kitchen with stainless appliances, utility room, Dining room, 2 bedrooms with sliding rail doors, 1 full bathroom, enclosed sunroom all under a metal roof. Front porch and back porch plus a patio area with flagstone. The 45x30 metal carport shows the excellence of the quality that goes into each part of this property’s production. In front of the home is a metal trellis for the plants to roam and cause a barrier between the home and world. Not far from this home is an old wood barn in good shape and one of the beautiful ponds. Many trees stand guard around this home as they’ve done for numerous years.
- In the Barn area is:
- The 1.5 story apartment is about 990 sqft with 2 bedroom 1 bathroom with a semi private patio overlooking the creek bottom. Common area laundry room
- The spectacular main quarters is about 1800 sqft and features a stunning wall of windows allowing the beauty of nature to overwhelm you with her glory. The great room is the perfect place to relax or entertain. The kitchen boasts Zebra Wood cabinets with soft close doors/drawers, wine chiller, stainless appliances, farmhouse sink and granite counters. Down the hallway is 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and Large Owners closet with work area. At least 3 patio areas overlooking the beautiful pool with numerous seating areas, some with cover and fans.
- Rolling land with elevation changes from 340 to 270' by the creek. Beautiful trees scattered around with a gorgeous homesite in the
Horse Facility Features
- The Barn: This is no ordinary barn. The 8500 square feet structure is so much more than the average barn. Of course there are 10 gorgeous concrete tilt wall and cinderblock horse stalls with metal doors each with fly spray system, special lighting to keep the Mares cycling and roll up windows. In the cross walk, you will find the wash area for the horses, hot and cold water with a hose on a motorized reel to keep things tidy as well as 2 large overhead Macro Air alleyway fans.
- Traps/paddocks: 10 horse traps with pipe fencing & non-climb horse wire ranging in size from 1/3rd acre to 4 acres with 7 featuring loafing sheds with water.
- The Tack room is about 336 square feet with custom built saddle racks, tack racks and pivoting saddle rack door.
- The Arena: The 25,000 sqft roof on Galvanized steel was professionally and custom designed by MidWest Steel. The roof beams sit on a concrete runner slab with LED lights and covers the 100x200 cedar post-lined arena with multiple gates, 2 Big Ass Fans, remote controlled Pro Cutter flag, holding pens, sun shades and viewing stand area. A BBQ cooking area with seating, cedar post lined Drover horse walker on concrete runners for 6 horses at a time.
- 5 priefert movable stalls, 2 small animal kennels,
- An enclosed area for the pressure tank.
- A 75x30 carport area for vehicles or livestock trailers with electricity.
- 90 x30 Barn consisting of 9 bays with 110 and 220v electric includes
- Hay bay
- Shavings bay with steel walls
- Feed bay
- Climate controlled storage room with overhead door
- Workshop with large overhead Macro Air Fan.
- 4 open bays
- 3 Septic systems (casita, barn & pool) The Casita is on Central Washington County Water System.
- 10 miles
- 7 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
7150 FM389, Brenham, Washington County, Texas