Mossy Oak Ranch is a world class equestrian breeding facility where every aspect of the recently constructed, luxury barndominium was precisely and intentionally designed with soundness, efficiency, technology, and high-end finishes in mind. Aside from the structural integrity and functional aspects of the home and barn, the architectural design presents an amazing array of recreational features including an immaculate interior road system; an eight-acre lake that supports fishing, kayaking, swimming, and boating; and a lakeside picnic area with firepit overlooking a fountain with remote-controlled light features. The home includes vaulted ceilings and plentiful custom-made doors and windows to allow long-range views of the pristine acreage. And five separate decks on the upper-level of the barndominium, one of which has a gas-operated firepit, provide multiple outdoor living spaces for reading, dining, or enjoying sunsets.
The Mossy Oak Ranch has two separate entrances, both with custom built automatic gates. One is located at the front of the property (along the I-20 access road) and the other at the back, for a more private entrance.
Watch the video tour #2
- The crown jewel of the ranch is the house that sits atop the horse barn. The discerning owner left no detail untouched when planning this incredible home. Built in 2018, the house is 5,177 square feet and features eight rooms with two bedrooms, a bunk room for kids, and two bathrooms as well as two half baths and one fireplace. The barndominium was built like a fortress, constructed from the ground up with hand-welded steel I-beams extending 32 feet into the air to allow for the huge, vaulted ceiling. The house sits on a 14-inch insulated deck above the barn to allow for sound insulation between the home and the barn.
- Not to be missed on the Mossy Oak Ranch is the eight-acre lake with depths up to 20 feet, professionally managed and containing a healthy selection of very large Florida and Black bass and other assorted fish. Kayaking, swimming, and boating are additional activities to do on the lake or sit and relax by the fire pit and grill steaks or burgers while enjoying the lake.
- A picturesque riverbed extends from a beautifully crafted stone and wooden bridge with a waterfall, along a winding creek bed to a one-acre pond with a fountain. A picnic area with firepit overlooks the fountain. This second pond overflows into the main lake where a pump recirculates the water providing aeration and optimal oxygenation for the fish. There are seven outdoor timers to control each zone of outdoor lighting including the lighted fountain.
- The site of Mossy Oak Ranch was chosen because of its central location and access to Interstate 20. The ranch is one hour and ten minutes from Dallas, one hour and forty minutes from Fort Worth, and only 30 minutes from Tyler. Road frontage is excellent with over 4/10s of a mile of frontage on the I-20 West Service Road as well as 3/10s of a mile of frontage on Mayo Road.
- The ranch is located in the highly acclaimed Lindale Independent School District.
Horse Facility Features
- Designed as a breeding facility for horses, the Mossy Oak Ranch features a world class 6,600 square foot horse barn designed with the center aisle running southwest to northeast to optimize the natural breezeways. The barn features eight oversized stalls, each 16 feet by 16 feet, with custom-made stall fronts, Dutch doors, and access to private paddocks. Each stall also features individual heaters and fans as well as monitored and heated watering systems. The barn also has a large tack room, break room and a storage room. The walls of the barn were constructed with 26-gauge metal sheets welded to the I-beams and then the windows and doors were cut out with a torch, allowing for the most structurally sound construction imaginable. This was further supported when the walls were built onto the metal sheeting with cement-filled blocks on the inside of the stalls and heavy stone on the outside of the barn walls, resulting in 20-inch-thick walls all the way around.
- Another special feature of the Mossy Oak Ranch is the 4,000 square foot hay barn. The barn also has 1,920 square feet of shed space, providing covered space for feed, hay, tractors and implements. The barn also features two interior heated and cooled rooms, currently set up as an office and workshop.
- The pasture design allows for the most efficient means of managing horses, including the ability to separate by age and gender, as well as easy access to feed and supplies. The pastures are designed in a half wagon wheel pattern positioned for optimal access to the hay barn. Each pasture has its own lighted loafing shed as well as a heated automatic waterer. Six pastures are four to five acres in size and one larger pasture is approximately fourteen acres.
- All fencing was done with 4 rail 3 and 4 square tubing turned at a 45-degree angle.
- 30 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
G93P+7F Van, Van, Van Zandt County, Texas