MARTINS MILL DREAM FARMHOUSE on over 3.5 acres. 4 bed 2.5 bath with deep wrap around porches. Freshly repainted and remodeled, this over 2100 sf home is nestled back from the county road amongst mature trees offering privacy, woods, and room for your animals. Recent remodel includes roof, AC, kitchen do-over, master bath, half bath, paint, wood flooring, energy efficient windows and more! Kitchen offers quartz counters and stainless appliances and overlooks the dining area large enough for your farmhouse table. Real plank wood flooring flows throughout the downstairs. Master Bedroom suite, with door to the back deck, offers a vaulted ceiling, and a STUNNING master bath! The Living Room is anchored by a brick wood burning fireplace flanked by bookshelves. All windows overlook pastoral and wooded views. Additional bedroom or home office/study and half bath are downstairs, with 2 bedrooms and bath upstairs. Wrap around porches, covered outdoor living, storage building, DEEP WELL, garden, and circle drive!
- Basic Information
- Parking Features: Circular Driveway, Gravel, no garage, open, outside.
- Heating: central, Electric, Zoned
- Cooling: Ceiling fans, Central Air, Electric, Zoned
- Housing Type: Single Detached, Farm/Ranch House
- Style of House: Craftsman, Modern Farmhouse
- Foundation: Pillar/Post/Pier
- Construction Material: Wood
- Roofing: Composition
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Year Built: 1980
- Year Built Source: Assessor
- Square Feet: 2,259
- Sq/Ft Source: Appraiser
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Front Porch, Patio, Side Porch.
- Interior Features: cathedral ceiling(s), decorative lighting, high speed internet available, pantry, vaulted ceiling(s), walk-in closets.
- Laundry Features: Dryer - Electric Hookup, in utility room, W/D - Full Size W/D Area, Washer Hookup.
- Fireplace Features: Blower Fan, Brick, in Living room, raised hearth, wood burning.
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Electric Range, Ice Maker, Vented Exhaust Fan.
- Basic Information
- Street/Utilities: asphalt, co-op electric, electric connected, outside city limits, septic, well.
- Acres: 3.541 Acres
- Lot Size Source: Assessor
- Soil: Sandy Loam
- Vegetation: Grassed, partially wooded
- Restrictions: Unknown Encumbrances
- Horses Permitted: Yes
- Lot Features: Acreage, Few Trees, Large Backyard Grass.
- Fencing: Barbed Wire, Partial fencing.
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio/Porch, garden(s), storage.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2399 Co Rd 2318, Canton, Van Zandt County, Texas